What does your Avatar mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
That's a good point, I wonder how accurate a psychological profile you could get from an avitar :p

PS: Mines bigger :D

dunno... but they tell me something.. it aint deliberate.. its just what i see.. he he he

yours dosnt say much except you aint trying to come across as coko the clown or captain marvel..

trog

peachette

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA USA
...am i out of order looking at this avatar thing in a more serious light.. looking at someones avatar does tell me something about them.. is it telling the right thing tho... he he

trog

Mine tells you a lot. I like to vape while listening to Pink Floyd.

Yours on the other hand tell me you might look like a troll? What's up with your avatar. Are you a short green guy? (hee hee)

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Mine tells you a lot. I like to vape while listening to Pink Floyd.

Yours on the other hand tell me you might look like a troll? What's up with your avatar. Are you a short green guy? (hee hee)

well a long while back i kinda made some comments about avatars.. for my first six months on here i never had one..

i made some sort of comment that house flies on my screen ...... me off even very real looking sign off and avatar ones..

spiders did the same.. and i found attempting to hold a serious discussion with a guy in a funny cartoon hat kind of put me off just like it would in real life.. i suggested that perhaps avatars might be a little smaller and less in yer face so to speak..

i also objected to product spamming sign off signatures..

but my comments fell on deaf ears.. so i said f-ck it if you cant beat em join em... he he

i have often been called a trol on here... so you are probably right about what you see..

your avatar tells me you are young-ish... have dark-ish brown hair.. american and along with your name tag think you are pretty.. plus of course you smoke e cigs.. he he

i missed the pink floyd bit as i am sure most would..

trog

ps... of course the avatar dosnt always say what the user thinks it does.. but it always says something..

Last edited:

Phalse

ECF Veteran
along with your name tag think you are pretty

hahahah that was funny, I know you didnt mean this but I dont think american and her name tag mean she is "vain", her whole face and body is even cut off halfway in the avatar by the pic boarder

Maybe if it was like a glamor shot or beauty shot as her avatar she could be considered american and vain hahahah im really just joking with you about this lol but "think you are pretty" = vain :)

Last edited:

Phalse

ECF Veteran
Hey trog, is your official screwdriver smoking juice PG or VG base?

The price is so perfect for it, I'm trying some, 63 bucks is the price for 150ml thats only 10 bucks over ruyandirect.com for 30 less ml. If its VG that would be perfect price and it would probably become my main juice.

I think it just says something like "all natural ingredients and casing"

Last edited:

Phalse

ECF Veteran
it tells me you are male and probably forty-ish.. more middle than lower class..

trog

:) you should have said he was dirt poor!!!!

only middle class smoke e-cigs!!!! Poor people cant spend money, they grow their own tobacco or bum smokes.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread