• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Hey how is it going for everyone?

I'm Bryan and am planning a spring divorce. My wife thinks she is divorcing me which I think is cool. It should make things go a lot smother.

I am 44 with two kids a 10 yr old boy. And a 8 yr old girl with Autism. My world revolves around the kids as they are really my only activity when not at work. And I genuinely enjoy their company. I am a trainman working back and forth from Iowa to Chicago.

I am a small town guy and wouldn't want to live in a big city.

I prefer people who are slow to anger and quick to joke.

I don't lie, steal, or cheat. Not because I don't want to, but because I am no good at it.

I am not really in a all out search for a new mate. But would not be opposed to finding a friend. It would work out best at my away from home terminal in Joilet because I don't want to give up any "kid time" at home.

I am a smart ... to a fault. I like being around other smart asses just to keep the playing field level. I am a huge fan of sarcasm. Especially smart sarcastic chicks. I know its kinda masochistic but I cant help myself.

Religion and Politics seem to bring out the Crazy in people. I try to steer clear of those topics, or people who are fanatical about either one.

My stats

Height: 6-1
Weight: 225
Hair: seasonal, blond when it's there, bald when it's not.
Eyes: Blue
Toes: 9
Music: Classic rock
Drinker: Intermittent
Smoke: No
Vapor: Yes

Background: Used to be a very bad boy. Now not so much.

Nice to meet you all

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
Hi everyone, is anyone here anymore? didn't even know about a singles group here. Did everyone get married? I am Robert 33 years old Single Dad with a 7 year old daughter that is also my best friend. Living in las vegas originally from Hawaii. Any other single people in Vegas? Would love to hang out with other Single Vapers.

bikergoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2011
SLC,UT
www.bikergoth.com
hi there...im pretty new...to vaping, been single awhile...lol

I am Tony...I work for a small airline, when Im not jetsetting (lol) I enjoy riding my motorcycle, drinking coffee and hanging out in forums...

Age- 43
State: Utah...SLC
Vaping - eGo-T
Flavors - tobbaco
Analogs - 0
Job - fraud analyst

facebook.com/bikergoth

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Wow.. didn't even realize there was a forum for singles! We've gotta figure a way to get the word out on this one.

Hey, everyone! I'm Rachel aka Orachel (taken from license plate on my first car... was supposed to be cutesy and sassy, but turned into a running gag like the NORM! thing on Cheers. Friends at UCLA would see me rolling up, and all moan "Oh, Raaachel!' in a sort of 'what have you gone and done now?' tone. Anyway, it stuck, and now I'm orachel or some derivation thereof just about everywhere online.).

I'm 36 years old, divorced about 3 years, no kidlets (but I love em). Mad fiend for good books and great movies, play around a bit with digital art, and have a particular liking for friends with big hearts on inside and rather clever, sarcastic crunchy outer shells. ;). I've lived all over the US, but am currently in Mesa, Arizona.

I smoked for about 18 years, on and off, but found vaping just under 2 years ago, and from the time I picked up my first PV, I never grabbed another cig. Have been spending quite a lot of time here, lately, trying to help out newbies, and hoping we can get some fun banter going on around these parts. ;)

So, that's me in a nutshell...
rachel

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
Is this an active thread?

Doesn't look like its been active, and really most of the social group forums are dead. I saw orachel's post trying to get people in here so I just discovered this section as well.

A little about me:

My name is Ed and my username is spicy ed. Somehow that username stuck with me after being nicknamed that in the past on another forum and I use it all the time because it is always available. =D

I am 25 years old and work as an Apple Technician as well as doing office work for an east coast fireworks display company . I live in Northern New Jersey right near NYC. (NJ is nothing like the show "Jersey Shore", or a dump like many from out of state believe.)

I just discovered vaping pretty recently and have been off cigarettes almost two weeks now! After smoking for close to ten years I have really noticed an improvement in my health and stamina if you know what I mean. :laugh: It is nice now to be appealing to non smokers so now there should be a much larger dating pool. haha.

Anyway I was looking for a social forum to hang out in, I'll keep checking around this one maybe we can get some more people in here.

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks! I first heard about vaping 2 years ago from a friend who tried and failed to quit smoking using them. It wasn't till I found ECF that I really got into it as was able to quit. I am having a really hard time convincing other smokers I know to vape though. No one seems to like the vapor. Maybe I'm just bad at explaining how to use them..

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
Here I come bringing back another dead thread! ;) That's how I roll!

Name's Erin, I live just outside Raleigh, NC. 32 years old, single, no children, don't want children. Just started vaping 2 months ago, just went and got a big eGo-T yesterday, actually. Moving up in the world!

Considering going back to school, currently a manager in a retail store in Raleigh. I'm a crazy bike rider, jogger, and aqua jogger (I'm a terrible swimmer, so I run in the pool. LOL!). My best friend is an almost 2 year old Bichon Frise named Sadie. She's my tiny white terrorist, but I love her.

Not real sure what else to say, so I'm keeping this short, too. Hopefully this group livens up a little. I love meeting new people in this area. I've lived here 10 years and hardly know anyone here yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread