Why are drip tips so expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I've got both metal drip tips and Delrin, I prefer Delrin as it doesn't heat up during long draws and chain vaping and it tastes better to me.

I've never noticed any problem with my stainless steel getting more than a little warm, but perhaps I don't vape as heavily as you.

I do notice that drops tend to stick a bit to the delrin before going into the atty, whereas that problem never occurs with stainless steel.

I guess that's why they have those choices. Everyone has different preferences.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
If you don't feel like sucking juice into your mouth or having to blow into your drip tip buy a Super-t. If you don't mind having a smaller hole, no funnel, and juice sticking into the drip tip buy a knock off.

I do this too, it works actually. When I don't do it I get a bunch of hot liquid in my mouth on the next few drags after dripping. I actually blow in it before AND after. Sometimes when I drip it Looks like all the liquid has gone down but it's stuck in the very bottom.

It's nice not to have to worry about that with my T-tip. Also doesn't Nhaler's price for shipping make it more expensive than a T-tip?

Last edited:

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
I think it's becuz they are reusable indefinitely therefore they have to make money quick.
I have 4 and have only used one...and I don't drip all that often except when trying new flavors (if I get lots of different flavs at once I might drip all day) OH and just a side note...on a kinda funny level....I don't recommend dripping and driving. Dripping and Driving BAD you can spill on your pants! LOL

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
I got 3 nhaler tips for the price of one super t-tip (nhaler was having a special price when buying 3). The are kinda of tight when attaching them to the atomizer though.

I most likely will purchase a super t tip when I purchase a precise. I feel like super t is the best when it comes to craftsmanship. I really really wanna buy a precise, but am limited on funds at the moment.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I got 3 nhaler tips for the price of one super t-tip (nhaler was having a special price when buying 3). The are kinda of tight when attaching them to the atomizer though.

I most likely will purchase a super t tip when I purchase a precise. I feel like super t is the best when it comes to craftsmanship. I really really wanna buy a precise, but am limited on funds at the moment.

I have a Super T stainess steel T-tip, which I really love. But I do notice that it's fairly difficult to remove from the atty. Anyone know of any tricks to this?

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Twist to take them out instead of pulling straight off works for me. I do have super T tips and GP and nhaler and eastmall or somewhere like that. I still prefer the nhaler ones to all the others.

I have 2 stainless steel ones from Super 6 and 2 Delrin from Nhaler. They either get stuck and almost impossible (use plyers) to remove or they just won't fit on the atomizers. I have completely quit using these and just use the the cap that comes on the atomizers and just remove the two black caps. I don't even drill them out. The eliquid just drips through the 2 holes.This has worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread