Why I love my screwdriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Hmm you mean the part # 35-410 down a little? It looks very similar to the RS one, it's so hard to tell if it's better quality or not, but that's definitely the little threaded adapter sitting on it that I need! Maybe I should take a trip to Home Depot or somethin...

Hey Lurker, look familiar? :) Sorry for crappy cell pic again.
MediaCardBlackBerrypicturesIMG00059.jpg

Lurker

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2008
Pacifica, CA USA
Sounds like you got it working:thumb: These look better but they don't mention what sizes:

Pushbutton Switch - PBS Series | Lamb Industries, Inc.

I don't know if HomeDepot will have them. Maybe a hobby type shop. Or just get them from Trog already modded (no cool colors:rolleyes:). At least you know you can do it with the RS if you ever need to.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Okay, yeah I definitely don't have that thing in mine lol. The only things with threads on them at all, is the switch housing (right under the button) and the little round adapter that screws onto that from the outside...that's it. So we clearly have two different things..

u do dude.. u have just took it apart wrong.. the part u say u dont have is specially made.. its there but still in the body.. dont mess it up cos they dont come from tandy..

big trog arm and a leg money those... we have to hand make em.. he he

trog

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
u do dude.. u have just took it apart wrong.. the part u say u dont have is specially made.. its there but still in the body.. dont mess it up cos they dont come from tandy..

big trog arm and a leg money those... we have to hand make em.. he he

trog

Wont be long before these are gonna get ripped by any tom **** and harry.....its inevitable

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Wont be long before these are gonna get ripped by any tom **** and harry.....its inevitable

yes.. but nothing will knock the screwdriver from its perch.. the screwdriver aint made by any tom d-ck or f-cking harry.. its the first.. just like ruyan was the first..

everything else will just be a poor copy..

trog

Last edited:

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
I hope you're not implying that people like me and Lurker who are simply taking it apart for fun and have no other plans after that, are going to start reproducing these and selling them for cheaper or something??? Cause we're not..well at least I'm not lol.
I'm just learning how to replace the buy-able parts in case I need to because A. It was a lot of money to buy and B. I live in U.S. so it's a pain to send it back when it needs fixing if I don't have to.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Yeah i am sure only you can make such a brilliant battery holder :rolleyes:

we make an e smoking system.. a whole package.. help forums the lot.. its the first of a new generation of e smoking devices.. its bound to get copied..

but an e smoking device aint gonna get far without a power source now is it.. all e cigs have batteries and holders to contain them .. as yet ours happens to be the only one that works in a reasonable way ..

anyways ted.. it will be interesting to see what the future brings.. what janty brings out.. what totem bring out plus all the tom d-ck and harrys...

will the screwdriver survive or wont it.. he he

trog

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Just imagine in 100 years time on the Antiques Roadshow:-

The little old lady is sitting expectantly and the table while the expert examine s the Srewdriver : " Well the cerainly looks like an original Trog, we'll just check: Oh no, look at that adaptor ring, you can see the laser moulding, the original Trogs were done on a thing called a lathe. Sorry it's a late 21st century forgery"

The little old lady, knowing her dreams of untold wealth have gone, nods with a look of bitter disappointment on her face...

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
he he he...

the poor old screwdriver has a lot to cope with.. the might of the chinese empire.. ted26 who really thinks its worth bugger all and is just an overpriced rip-off..

plus all those tom d-ck and harry guys up to their dirty tricks

"there can only be the one"... anybody remember that highlander series..

will the "screwdriver" become legend or just disappear up its own ....... like most things do... only the future will tell.. he he

trog

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
"there can only be the one"... anybody remember that highlander series..

Yeah. In hindsight everyone wishes "there would be only one." Unfortunately there were a good four or so. The last one I saw was just a bunch of action sequences dubiously sewn together with Christopher Lambert's impression of "acting".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread