Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
@TrollDragon posted this link in the Shinyitis thread. Thought it would be beneficial to post in the Profile thread.

[US Warehouse] OFRF nexMESH Rebuildable Mesh Sheet (Pack of 10) | For the Profile RTA - $4.99

And for those who live in Canada....

https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OFRFRDAMesh

Great price for those in the US ($2.50 less than I paid on sale elsewhere). But the three boxes I bought ought to be more than enough for my 4 Profiles for a very long time.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Great price for those in the US ($2.50 less than I paid on sale elsewhere). But the three boxes I bought ought to be more than enough for my 4 Profiles for a very long time.

Ya I scooped up a few boxes at $6 CAN each. Also grabbed a few more Profile RDA’s during the past holiday sale. Really enjoying this RDA!

Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Finally got shipping notification that the SS Profile I bought 10 days ago is suppose to be here Saturday. I'll wait to see IAMA the USPS tracking is not reliable now days (and shipping seems to be getting slower and slower from some vendors).

On another note a blue 810 DT bought for one of my black Profiles has finally been delivered at my mail place 24 days after I paid for it (got it to match the blue mod it is ran on). Will pick it up this weekend.

blue810.jpg

Did I mention that shipping seems to be getting slower and slower from some vendors? ;)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Ya I scooped up a few boxes at $6 CAN each. Also grabbed a few more Profile RDA’s during the past holiday sale. Really enjoying this RDA!

I've been toying with the idea of buying a 5th Profile, probably another SS version and calling that enough of them. I really do like them, but still like my Digi Mesh Pro RDA's the best (5 in hand, 3 more incoming). The 3 Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's have not seen much use since the Profiles started coming in though.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Finally got shipping notification that the SS Profile I bought 10 days ago is suppose to be here Saturday. I'll wait to see IAMA the USPS tracking is not reliable now days (and shipping seems to be getting slower and slower from some vendors).

On another note a blue 810 DT bought for one of my black Profiles has finally been delivered at my mail place 24 days after I paid for it (got it to match the blue mod it is ran on). Will pick it up this weekend.

View attachment 784571

Did I mention that shipping seems to be getting slower and slower from some vendors? ;)

The holiday season maybe contributing to slow shipments. Due to the resent postal strike in Canada, and now the back log from that strike, I have not done a lot of online shopping – what little I have done I have requested my order to be couriered to local B&M’s.

I’m not a big fan of the coloured drip tips that come with the Profile – the colour is fine, just find them too short. I’ve been using the frosted DT that come with the RDA – they are slightly taller…..just slightly!

Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The holiday season maybe contributing to slow shipments. Due to the resent postal strike in Canada, and now the back log from that strike, I have not done a lot of online shopping – what little I have done I have requested my order to be couriered to local B&M’s.

I’m not a big fan of the coloured drip tips that come with the Profile – the colour is fine, just find them too short. I’ve been using the frosted DT that come with the RDA – they are slightly taller…..just slightly!

Neither one of these two orders should have been delayed by Thanksgiving, the delays are on the vendors being slow to ship and with the longest one customs on both sides of the pond delaying the transit time for many days. I'm still waiting for two more packages on that same long order... but they are finally in the US now so ought be delivered within the next few days.

I run 810 shotgun (big) bore DT's on all my main gear. Most of them are a little taller than those that came with the Profiles, but even those work OK for me. ie I am using a red/black one that came with a black Profile on it as it's on a red/black squonk mod. The other black Profile is on a blue/black version of the same mod model, hence buying the blue 810 for it. That's the closest I come to adding any bling at all to my gear... using matching DT and/or atty colors on some of them. Brightly colored mods are scarce around here too...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I've been toying with the idea of buying a 5th Profile, probably another SS version and calling that enough of them. I really do like them, but still like my Digi Mesh Pro RDA's the best (5 in hand, 3 more incoming). The 3 Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's have not seen much use since the Profiles started coming in though.
Where did you find Digi Mesh Pros in stock? I’ve been liking mine and was thinking of getting another. Probably should get another profile as well. I haven’t rewicked either of these rda’s in a long time and they still taste great. Perfect for lazy folks like me.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
It’s not in stock there, it says discontinued. I’ve been checking a lot of places and it’s the same everywhere. I bought mine a few months back and had trouble finding a place that still carried them then. That’s why I was surprised to see Spydro say he had some coming. So if anyone has a lead on in stock mesh pro’s please share.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
It’s not in stock there, it says discontinued. I’ve been checking a lot of places and it’s the same everywhere. I bought mine a few months back and had trouble finding a place that still carried them then. That’s why I was surprised to see Spydro say he had some coming. So if anyone has a lead on in stock mesh pro’s please share.

And they will most likely never be back in stock there either @madstabber. That's just one of the many fallacies that H.A.T. spews to keep folks coming back to their site, same as that they will ship on "X" day and do not until days/weeks later even on items that were supposedly in stock when the order was placed/paid for. In part why I have rarely done any business with them at all for going on 6 years (and even more so because I hate to buy clones).

AFAIK the "original" DMP's are all gone worldwide, and have been for a long time (I bought my original 5 almost a year ago). I even tried posting want ads for used DMP's and never got a single nibble despite the fact that many of those who bought them just shelved them when they failed to learn how to build them correctly. So as a last resort (and as I have recently said a few times on these forums), the 3 I have coming are DMP "Style" clones from H.A.T. They list 4 finish colors as 'drippers', so when I ordered them I took the gamble that the reply that I got to my inquiry from their customer service dept is true that they do in fact include squonk pins. We'll see (there have been other squonk atty clones they sold that did not come with them).

I just checked tracking and 2 of them were delivered at my mail place today, and the third one cleared customs in LA LA Land today so SB delivered early next week. After 27 days I'm in no hurry to go there to pick those two up, but there is also another Profile waiting there to pick up that I am more interested in right now. So maybe in the wee hours tonight or tomorrow night...

DMP "Style"
$10.48 Mesh Pro Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 304 stainless steel / 25mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: madstabber

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I think you'll find that the blue version is still in stock but given what @Spydro says about them you'll have to take your chances. Sorry I couldn't be of more help....I have been looking for the mesh pro also and this was the only site I could find them on....I have one but would like another.

EDIT..no you're right it has just gone to discontinued. It wasn't yesterday so maybe they just forgot to change the ad for the blue version?? The cloned version looks promising :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I think you'll find that the blue version is still in stock but given what @Spydro says about them you'll have to take your chances. Sorry I couldn't be of more help....I have been looking for the mesh pro also and this was the only site I could find them on....I have one but would like another.

EDIT..no you're right it has just gone to discontinued. It wasn't yesterday so maybe they just forgot to change the ad for the blue version?? The cloned version looks promising :)

Can easily agree on the forgot. H.A.T. is not great at keeping their site info up to date for everything (if for no other reason than because they have such a massive number of ever changing items to deal with).

Right now they show the Blue and SS authentic DMP versions as discontinued, but the Black and Gunmetal as temporarily out of stock. I doubt Digiflavor is still making them a year later when clones can be bought for a third of the authentic DMP's original price they were selling for...$29.99 (and the clones for less than 30% of the $36 cost H.A.T. was asking for the originals). It's probably a fairly sure bet that Digi is not making anymore and that H.A.T. will never have anymore authentic DMP's. So the clones or finding used ones for sale may be all that's left. Either way I'll treasure my 5 authentic DMP's and either tolerate or not the 3 clones when I pick them up.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Can easily agree on the forgot. H.A.T. is not great at keeping their site info up to date for everything (if for no other reason than because they have such a massive number of ever changing items to deal with).

Right now they show the Blue and SS authentic DMP versions as discontinued, but the Black and Gunmetal as temporarily out of stock. I doubt Digiflavor is still making them a year later when clones can be bought for a third of the authentic DMP's original price they were selling for...$29.99 (and the clones for less than 30% of the $36 cost H.A.T. was asking for the originals). It's probably a fairly sure bet that Digi is not making anymore and that H.A.T. will never have anymore authentic DMP's. So the clones or finding used ones for sale may be all that's left. Either way I'll treasure my 5 authentic DMP's and either tolerate or not the 3 clones when I pick them up.
Well lets wait and see....I guess you'll report back on the clones when you've tried them?? They certainly look ok on the website. Maybe you can get a discontinued product remade for you if you order enough to satisfy a production run...it's possible.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Well lets wait and see....I guess you'll report back on the clones when you've tried them?? They certainly look ok on the website. Maybe you can get a discontinued product remade for you if you order enough to satisfy a production run...it's possible.

Two of the Mesh Pro Style RDA's were picked up at my mail place in the wee hours this morning. Looking back a month ago I started a conversation and support ticket with them BEFORE I placed my order to ask them specific questions about these RDA's because they call them Mesh Pro Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers and have lied about squonk pins being included same as the originals before. They DID NOT come with squonk pins (or anything else for that matter except an additional tall DT I'd never use).

I am a squonking vaper 99.99% of the time... so these are not worth the pittance they cost or the month long wait to me (month so far, RDA #3 is not here yet). The blue DT was also not like the one pictured. I'm not going to jump thru any of their hoops to return them for a refund (I don't do packaging or go out to ship anything anymore, not for a very long time). Besides, I robbed one of the SS caps to use on one of my original bases.

So I'm not going to give these RDA's a thumbs up of any kind, but I am going to give H.A.T. a...
spydowns.jpg
... on this entire order.

HATST12-10-18.jpg

On a brighter note I also picked up the SS Profile... and put it on one of my Pico Squeeze 2's...and used that robbed clone cap/original DMP base on another Squeeze 2 instead of one of the SS DMP clones that I was going to use on it.

Will probably pick up 1-2 more Profiles as well if I can find them in colors I want.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
So H.A.T. Stands for fasttech somehow??? What do the letters stand for? I’ve never seen this abbreviation before this thread. Little help

Its a derogatory pet name I gave them many years ago. It's been posted on these forums in the past, so the folks here that have known me for years have seen it before. It was for them (since I'm not up to speed the past 2.5-3 years or so on how ECF views negative pet names now days).

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Two of the Mesh Pro Style RDA's were picked up at my mail place in the wee hours this morning. Looking back a month ago I started a conversation and support ticket with them BEFORE I placed my order to ask them specific questions about these RDA's because they call them Mesh Pro Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers and have lied about squonk pins being included same as the originals before. They DID NOT come with squonk pins (or anything else for that matter except an additional tall DT I'd never use).

I am a squonking vaper 99.99% of the time... so these are not worth the pittance they cost or the month long wait to me (month so far, RDA #3 is not here yet). The blue DT was also not like the one pictured. I'm not going to jump thru any of their hoops to return them for a refund (I don't do packaging or go out to ship anything anymore, not for a very long time). Besides, I robbed one of the SS caps to use on one of my original bases.

So I'm not going to give these RDA's a thumbs up of any kind, but I am going to give H.A.T. a... View attachment 785127 ... on this entire order.

View attachment 785129

On a brighter note I also picked up the SS Profile... and put it on one of my Pico Squeeze 2's...and used that robbed clone cap/original DMP base on another Squeeze 2 instead of one of the SS DMP clones that I was going to use on it.

Will probably pick up 1-2 more Profiles as well if I can find them in colors I want.

So after 32 days dealing with this fiasco H.A.T. finally got back to me about the 3 RDA's that they had lied to me about having squonk pins included from the very start. They asked me if I would try to resell the RDA's myself to recover the money, and offered me a $4.00 store credit in exchange for what I paid them $31.44 for. Hell no I won't try to resell them, I shouldn't have to. And do they really want me to tell them what they can do with a store credit? A prime example of the customer service you get from HalfAssedTech when they screw up. In my reply I told them to close my account with them.

I have not bought much gear coming direct from China, but when I have more often than not it has been problematic transactions. So a note to self: NEVER buy anything direct from the China Syndrome again.

End of that story... tracking shows that some more Wotofo stuff (bought from a US vendor) is at my mail place. :thumb:

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread