XHALER VIDEO And instrutions to Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
The black one with all the adapters. I've been using a silver bullet at 6v and a 510 atty but the juice taste burnt frequently. I'm hoping at 5v the 510 will be better for me (only because I have 40+ new attys sitting here). I ordered all the adapters and a few other attys just in case though. Who knows, maybe 801 and 6v will be the right "perfect vape" for me, this seemed like a cost effective way to try and figure it all out and I can put all my extra gear in the "stash" drawer for the great unkown. I know I really like my 510 on a 5v passthrough and I like the 808's as well at 5v. I like the idea of the green cig but the taste of the stock juice is mindblowingly bad and I can't get rid of it no matter what, so that one is out at every voltage. I should have it before xmas but my mailman doesn't really deliver in the rain so I'm not sure how he is going to feel about this two feet of snow on the ground here in VA....

I've been using the XHaler with a 510 as my primary Vapor Production device. My avatar is a pic of me vaping Drewbacco-1 on a 510 atty at 5v with my Black Carbon Fiber XH. My head is supposed to be right behind the XH, but is lost in a sea of vapor :) Kept this pic from my third try as it shows a tiny bit of hair on the right side of my head (left side of pic) to prove I'm really there, LOL.
It's smaller and a lot lighter than my SB, and my PS 5v USBPass doesn't sport quite the range ;) I got all of the adapters and attys also and I enjoy vaping all of the different types. I always end up coming back to the 510's for the mountains of tasty vapor they give at 5 volts. What can I say, I need to have a lot of vapor :) Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine...I'm pretty sure you will ;)

SusanB

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
NY NY
Here's a thread on it, there are others with silver or gold in them, i put links to the LED flashlight geeks on it at #11, all work good, none better than a LITTLE sandpaper'ing then putting electrical grease IMHO
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sonal-vaporizer-performance-2.html#post680776

Good tip kwcharlie!!!

I'm not sure if I feel the need for a silver conducting grease because I'm extremely happy with the performance of the xhaler with the Noalox as is...but if i ever feel like the connection needs a boost I will pick up some of the CW Silver Conductive grease. The price difference doesn't seem worth it to me now because i'm getting the hit I like ...but i'll keep it on my list of ones to try later.

This may be better for someone who likes 3.7 but wants to amp it up a smidge

Have you used it? How much of boost did you notice it giving off if any??? worth the price difference to you???

Last edited:

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
I've been using the XHaler with a 510 as my primary Vapor Production device. My avatar is a pic of me vaping Drewbacco-1 on a 510 atty at 5v with my Black Carbon Fiber XH. My head is supposed to be right behind the XH, but is lost in a sea of vapor :) Kept this pic from my third try as it shows a tiny bit of hair on the right side of my head (left side of pic) to prove I'm really there, LOL.
It's smaller and a lot lighter than my SB, and my PS 5v USBPass doesn't sport quite the range ;) I got all of the adapters and attys also and I enjoy vaping all of the different types. I always end up coming back to the 510's for the mountains of tasty vapor they give at 5 volts. What can I say, I need to have a lot of vapor :) Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine...I'm pretty sure you will ;)
Man Ed! You are up early like me! I get up between 2:30 and 3:00am every morning. Nice to someone else is up before the chickens...

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Man Ed! You are up early like me! I get up between 2:30 and 3:00am every morning. Nice to someone else is up before the chickens...

LOL, was still UP actually!!! Long all day drive from Louisiana to Florida with lots of coffee and nic on the way. Funny thing happened on the drive over...I stealthed a HUGE hit in back seat and my wife glanced over and FREAKED...she thought the car was on fire, LOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I LOVE my XHaler ;)

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's an allen wrench... not sure what size it is. We have one tool with a whole bunch of sizes all in one. Don't need to turn very much too loosen.

Re: the video... You should watch it when you can as it took the scary out of cleaning, etc. for me. Click pause and let the video buffer awhile (red line loading) before you start watch from beginning and that should help :) Good luck!

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
WOW! I just got an XHaler, did a trade for the Black Onyx? First, I was most imnpressed with how it vaped, then after starting dinner...I was walking towards where I had set it down on the counter and noticed it changed colors on me! It doesnt do it up close, but in the light from a distance, that illusion was AWESOME!!!!!!!

All in all I find the XHAler a GREAT vaping device, quality built and vapes surprisingly good!

:thumb:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
WOW! I just got an XHaler, did a trade for the Black Onyx? First, I was most impressed with how it vaped, then after starting dinner...I was walking towards where I had set it down on the counter and noticed it changed colors on me! It doesn't do it up close, but in the light from a distance, that illusion was AWESOME!!!!!!!

All in all I find the XHAler a GREAT vaping device, quality built and vapes surprisingly good!

:thumb:

It's about time you got an XHaler, LOL!!!

Glad to hear you are liking it. I got the black carbon fiber and it also changes appearance depending on light, angle and distance...very cool look.

Welcome to the XHaler family :)

Ed

Coder

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
PA
Been vaping for 2 days on my Brand spanking new Xhaler, and all I can say is WOW. I did a ton of research on mods before I made the purchase and feel I made a good choice. It just works no flooding, no tinkering, fidgeting, dealing with cord length, and no dead batteries, I push the button and get billows of smooth tasty vapor. In the morning I get to play eeny meeny miny mo on which atomizer I want to use that day.

Drew you need to fasten a handy strap to it so it securely affixes to your hand. Becomes a permeant fixture any ways might as well make it convenient!
:lol:
Coder

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Been vaping for 2 days on my Brand spanking new Xhaler, and all I can say is WOW. I did a ton of research on mods before I made the purchase and feel I made a good choice. It just works no flooding, no tinkering, fidgeting, dealing with cord length, and no dead batteries, I push the button and get billows of smooth tasty vapor. In the morning I get to play eeny meeny miny mo on which atomizer I want to use that day.

Drew you need to fasten a handy strap to it so it securely affixes to your hand. Becomes a permeant fixture any ways might as well make it convenient!
:lol:
Coder

That's awesome Coder, I totally agree with your choice. I also have at least a dozen atomizers with different flavors begging to be vaped on my XH :)
The wrist strap thing was suggested already, LOL. More so to prevent drops and what-not, like a Wii wrist strap, but I don't think it's high on Drew's priority list, LOL. Welcome to the Xhaler club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread