Do they make a free standing pole? :angel:

Present!
1507121.GIF

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
How was the trip Matt. Wow got to ride the whole way. Now you are in Florida for 2 months? In your new house or what? They are shipping the juice on Monday so should be here in 2 weeks or so coming DHL and they put a bunch of shipping papers in it so they have my phone number if all else fails. You know how USPS is.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Got a new keyboard app, hope it works better than the rest I've tried. I'm really tired of the wrong word popping in all the time. I must go back and correct my posts a thousand times a day. We'll see.
Yup, it's 4am and I'm still awake. Gonna be a long day tomorrow (I should say today). Guarantee there is a nice long nap in my future.
Matt have you tried Swift Key yet it costs about $2 but well worth it. Predicts 2 words at a time based on your use of words. Doesn't auto correct nice large keyboard. Best damned keyboard I have had got it about 2 years ago and they keep updating making it better and better.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I haven't given the Istick a try with one of my Ti coils yet but I'm sure it would work fine just set it 100F lower which would be 290F for me.

Oh I thought I was on the front porch forgot I put the tabs backwards.

lol...that's ok...I just got quoted on the Front Porch from a Back Porch post and it made me think I had posted in the wrong thread :lol:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Bisquick is the only way...

Sorry, there is an ingredient in it that I just can't stand. I can taste when Bisquick is used. Took me 'bout two days to persuade Patty not to use it (actually, I tossed it in da trash).

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Sorry, there is an ingredient in it that I just can't stand. I can taste when Bisquick is used. Took me 'bout two days to persuade Patty not to use it (actually, I tossed it in da trash).

Is it the baking soda ?

oops...baking powder

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

dang...sorry - didn't mean to clear everyone out of here :(

I Lurk, Therefore, I Am .. ;) .. it can't be me, I showered and used deodorant this morning .. I swear ..
Scouts Honor ..

11271shflag_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread