Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
So.....What say you all.....shall we plan for tomorrow morning.....starting at 10 AM ish Central.....and going until ?

Sign in - Google Accounts

what do I have to do to entice you? Do they make a free standing pole? :angel:
Already said yes. Stop with the arm twisting already! :thumbs:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I haven't given the istick a try with one of my Ti coils yet but I'm sure it would work fine just set it 100F lower which would be 290F for me.
I find I have to turn it kind of high to get de flavor I likes. Too cool otherwise. Haven't tried it with ti because I haven't got a clue what to set it on besiding the fact that I don't have any Ti wire! :lol:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
So.....What say you all.....shall we plan for tomorrow morning.....starting at 10 AM ish Central.....and going until ?

Sign in - Google Accounts

what do I have to do to entice you? Do they make a free standing pole? :angel:

Already said yes. Stop with the arm twisting already! :thumbs:

I believe that if Sandy would say something like .. "I will be on live video feed in all my glory thru the wonders of my Webcam which I now have functioning" .. ;) .. very little, if any, arm twisting would be needed .. in fact, we may end up experiencing a Web meltdown, which, if any recall, I predicted at the last "organized" get together if certain things took place .. ;) .. we came close .. :eek:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I believe that if Sandy would say something like .. "I will be on live video feed in all my glory thru the wonders of my Webcam which I now have functioning" .. ;) .. very little, if any, arm twisting would be needed .. in fact, we may end up experiencing a Web meltdown, which, if any recall, I predicted at the last "organized" get together if certain things took place .. ;) .. we came close .. :eek:

Too funny.....hasn't been 10 min. since I told Semi......I'll be live? on camera tomorrow....;)

Just don't think I can fit that pole into my bedroom.....ceiling is too low....:lol:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Too funny.....hasn't been 10 min. since I told Semi......I'll be live? on camera tomorrow....;)

Just don't think I can fit that pole into my bedroom.....ceiling is too low....:lol:

Baby steps ..

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Present!
1507121.GIF

Ummm..huh....what?!

Your pole is free standing??!!!!!

I gotta see that!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
So, this morning i had my usual gallon of coffee, but I also indulged in some yummy green apple pie thanks to the generosity of Johnny that arrived yesterday via the mail.

Glad it has no calories cuz i've been indulging all day!!!!

Oh..but I've renamed it...i call it

Johnny's Juice.....

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

dang...sorry - didn't mean to clear everyone out of here :(

Da gents are out scourin' da web fer a Black Saturday pole $ale...

Have to check our local markets. Thanx...

I have da ingredients. Wish me luck...

Was just hopin' dat someone here has/had a G-Ma dat passed on some hints/tips/secret ingredients. My Mom's dumplings were day-um near cloud like. But I never got her recipe. BTW, I'm fairly attuned to/competent with dash/dab/hint/pinch/skosh/touch/trace (yes, dis is food related).

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I find I have to turn it kind of high to get de flavor I likes. Too cool otherwise. Haven't tried it with ti because I haven't got a clue what to set it on besiding the fact that I don't have any Ti wire! [emoji38]
Try putting money in the little sliding tray thingy on the pc, telling it whay you want, & close the tray. Count to 10, & slide it open. Might be some wire stuck in there. Or circuit boards.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I have a handmade notebook from my grandmother with recipes. Gotta dig it out and see what's there. It's been a long time. I know Grampa's recipe for sauerbraten is in there (his parents were German immigrants). I am the only Granddaughter in law hubby's grandmother taught to make her great Jewish chopped liver. I made it with her and watched every step/ingredient because she did not have a recipe. One of the secrets is the grater used to "chop" the livers. The whole family says I nailed it and it is required at any family get together (and some dog shows with our Jewish and non Jewish friends)!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
virtual pole? That might be tricky however....
Just for the Second Life Virtual World one virtual dance pole https: //marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ravannes-MoCap-Dual-Dancer-Pole/161439 Link broken deliberately as I am not sure how ECF would feel about that one

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
What?/!!! The poor pie's been drownded!!!!

What a way to go! Besides, it's not drowned, it's just ready fer da t-bud senior prom...

Glad it has no calories cuz i've been indulging all day!!!!

WOW, although it's in my daily rotation, fer moi it's not an ADV. Must say dat da GAP does go very well wid sum java!

Very pleased ya enjoy it.

Oh..but I've renamed it...i call it

Johnny's Juice.....

Sorry, ain't no way I'm callin' it JJ...

c304d16acb4446430cab9f5b0ed1a685.jpg

sushigirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Podunk, Texas
I have da ingredients. Wish me luck...

Was just hopin' dat someone here has/had a G-Ma dat passed on some hints/tips/secret ingredients. My Mom's dumplings were day-um near cloud like. But I never got her recipe. BTW, I'm fairly attuned to/competent with dash/dab/hint/pinch/skosh/touch/trace (yes, dis is food related).

Okay okay! I like to add somewhere between a skosh and a pinch of poultry seasoning to my dumplings (I like Bisquick...can we still be friends????). And...I don't like leftover dumplings, they're soggy. So if I make enough soup for 2 meals, I'll make fresh dumplings for both meals. It also helps if you make a slurry of whatever flour/baking mix your using and add to the broth/soup to thicken it up a bit.

BTW...I just found out my boss doesn't like meatloaf! I KNEW there was something weird about that guy!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
(I like Bisquick...can we still be friends????).

Always! Appreciate da hint.

And...I don't like leftover dumplings, they're soggy. So if I make enough soup for 2 meals, I'll make fresh dumplings for both meals. It also helps if you make a slurry of whatever flour/baking mix your using and add to the broth/soup to thicken it up a bit.

Yepper, soggy dumplings become really loose noodles.

BTW...I just found out my boss doesn't like meatloaf!

He might take it personally...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread