Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Happy Thanksgiving, dear Porchers! (And Happy Whatever Day Today Is, dear non-American Porchers! :)). When I think of things for which I am thankful, the care, concern and kindness of all y'all immediately comes to mind. Thank you. :wub:

My father and I had a quite long conversation regarding vaping, this morning. He was appalled that the FDA would try to do something that would hurt his little girl. (I love that. He's 82; I'm still his little girl.). Anyway, he's promised to write his representatives, and ask his friends to do the same. The Congress won't know what hit 'em!

@holimakaru, thanks so much for posting the Nude Nic code. I ordered some stuff earlier this week, but wanted to order a lot more. At 40% off, that want becomes a need!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Happy Thanksgiving, dear Porchers! (And Happy Whatever Day Today Is, dear non-American Porchers! :)). When I think of things for which I am thankful, the care, concern and kindness of all y'all immediately comes to mind. Thank you. :wub:

My father and I had a quite long conversation regarding vaping, this morning. He was appalled that the FDA would try to do something that would hurt his little girl. (I love that. He's 82; I'm still his little girl.). Anyway, he's promised to write his representatives, and ask his friends to do the same. The Congress won't know what hit 'em!

@holimakaru, thanks so much for posting the Nude Nic code. I ordered some stuff earlier this week, but wanted to order a lot more. At 40% off, that want becomes a need!
Happy Thanksgiving, LB! That is so cool that your Dad is helping Vapers. What a Daddy! I.m so glad you get to have this time with him, I miss mine every day!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I guess you could use them for the old-style mods, like the RoughStack or Bolt. They say 3.7 V and 1300 mah. But, what would be the point? Unless you only have one or two old-style mods and nothing else that requires a charger.

Oh, I know. Gimmick! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread