add to my knowledge please.. direct inhaling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
as for this how to smoke thing.. ...learning to smoke was a two stage business.. and there was never any shortage of teachers...

i am beginning to think this alternative smoking method.. is first.. younger generation and secondly American younger generation..

and thirdly grannies who know how to suck eggs properly are few and far between.. he he he

Yes, Trog, and I'm sure you think that everyone grew up just like you. I bet you think that everyone wore when they were young, what you and your friends wore when you were young. And you probably think everyone had the same favorite foods, too. :rolleyes:

Or if they didn't they were wrong. Or the younger generation. Or American. :rolleyes:

And if they use your ScrewDriver, they'd better use it your way. Or they're wrong. :rolleyes:

It's sooo funny that you started this thread, titled "Add to my knowledge," and talked about "explaining misunderstandings," but you still don't seem to have learned anything, and you certainly don't understand how people can be different, or do things differently, but not be wrong.

ps... the fact u couldnt get good result from your cheap pipe leaford is simply cos u didnt try hard enough.. or it could be like i said.. no valid judgment can be made from just one example of one product.. you did just this..

we went thru ten of them leaford before we stopped using them.. for two whole months they were our favourite device.. dont forget we are level 8 smokers.. ours worked superbly.. we got more smoke out of ours than u do out of your 75 dollar one..

so why did we stop using them.. that is another question.. he he he

First, I can't believe you are reopening an eight month old argument. Carry that grudge the whole time, did you?

And second, if you want me to try more I will be happy to. Buy them and ship them to me, I will try them all. And if any do work, I will be happy to do a new comparison video.
:rolleyes:

I tried it, it didn't work. That's been typical of most of what I've bought from them, so I wasn't surprised. E-cig.com has never answered my requests to exchange defective products, so I have no reason to pursue an exchange this time. Nor would it be economical to ship back the bad one anyway. And I'm not going to throw good money after bad hoping, praying that maybe the NEXT one will work.

SO if it's really all that important to you, either do it yourself, or send the parts to me, or else shut up about it.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
unless part failure happens.. ???.. u must be using different 901s than me.. the only bit thats for for use after a month is the charger and the box they come in..

trog
no different. just new to the 901 my self and part failure will happen just dont know when.
my kb died biweekly was a dripper only device with a good cleaning would last another 2 or 3 days but thats it.
my minis foggers lasted weekly but thats it i used the mini when i was not dripping both where almost never put down
the 901 on the other hand i got to say love it and even put it away from time to time.

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
What I find interesting is the random device failure rate.
I started this shortly after the New Year and have yet to have one atomiser die.
I always have one of my devices with me. Dura, 901 or penstyle.
Am I just lucky? (highly unlikely)
Or am I doing something different that prolongs the life of them?
If that's true... Will they all die around the same time?

I'm not complaining... just strikes me funny that I haven't fallen victim to lots of the failures other members have experienced.

Sorry for the distraction folks... now back to our show!

:pop:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
I tried it, it didn't work. That's been typical of most of what I've bought from them, so I wasn't surprised. E-cig.com has never answered my requests to exchange defective products, so I have no reason to pursue an exchange this time. Nor would it be economical to ship back the bad one anyway. And I'm not going to throw good money after bad hoping, praying that maybe the NEXT one will will work..

dude if u want to test something do it properly else dont do it at all..

of course the problem here is it all costs too much money and time to do the job properly... the bottom line being when all u have is just the one sample u have real no idea if its a good sample or a bad sample...

which is why i say reviews are not much use... good entertainment value but thats about all..

lets use some simple logic... i have three people testing ten samples over two months of real life heavy usage.... i then reach conclusions about the product..

you have a few puffs on video testing one sample.. and reach conclusions about the product....

which conclusions have more value..mine or yours..

sadly your arguments are making less and less sense..

and this little gem... says it all..

And if they use your ScrewDriver, they'd better use it your way. Or they're wrong.

if they want to use the device for what it is intended for.. maximum vapour production.. yes they are wrong... if they want to do something else with it well thats up to them..

of course trust plays part here.. do u trust the person handed out the advice or dont u... this does matter

trog

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
That is the bottom line, for you. Always. You are right and anyone who thinks acts or does things different is wrong. You never allow for other views, other opinions, or in this case, other ways of inhaling. You insist the customer is wrong, when the truth is the device would be the wrong device for a customer. Not every device is right for every person. Not every person wants to inhale just like you.

ANd I don't know why you are having a tissy fit over it.

We've been getting along for weeks now. We even agreed with each other now and then. You called me a good guy, and even sent me a screwdriver. Don't think I'm not appreciative of that. And, yesterday, we were having a nice discussion on this thread for a good 5 pages or so. Then, BAM! Suddenly you're hell bent to make it about being right or wrong, and dredging up 8 month old arguments.

ANd I never even said that the screwdriver wasn't good for direct inhaling. You never bothered to ask me about that. This is all preemptive, so you must have already drawn your own conclusion about that.

And as to "test it," some tests are pass/fail no repeats.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
OK, this started out about learning and understanding, and turned ugly. I'm not going to argue any more over whether it's right or wrong to direct inhale. Now I just want to gather data. Is it national and generational? Or not? Trog's made up his mind, to me it's an open question. So I opened a poll. If you haven't already seen it, please go see it and vote.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
it never turned nasty... at least i dont think it did..

i would love to meet u in person leaford and have a real chat.. dont take this as an apology.. i aint done nothing to cause me to offer one.. u can take it as gesture of friendship even thow i piss u off big time... he he

i do think u are a good guy.. i could be wrong thow.. he he

trog

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
I must say, the VERY FIRST TIME I tried a cigarette, I didn't know any better and direct inhaled...YIKES! That was a rude awakening....nonetheless, I eventually figured it out and do indeed take smoke into my mouth first...direct inhaling = coughing and chest burn for me...I applaud anyone who can smoke that way....maybe...lol

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I think this whole thread is hogwash personally. Okay yeah so one can inhale, or one can hold it in the mouth for a sec. and then inhale. Okay lets move along now.

Well bri, it would be nice if we could just dismiss every thread that we don't like. Unfortunately, that's not the way forums work. If you don't like it, wouldn't it be better to just bypass it?

"OK, I think this conversation on xyz is hogwash....so could we just move on?" Sounds a little ridiculous, doesn't it? :|

So what's the point of forums? :?:

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread