Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Currently awaiting a couple of concentrate Orders to arrive small orders 150£ worth to restock on some ,
An awaiting 2 skyline clone drop kits / utlem an SS an glass ,
Then 2 Hussar steam tuner kits utlem nano and Pc tank kit,
An a few other items , an a couple more of ( VG V5s mini RTA,s)
Like this in pic
e16708fb966c4bd4af970f440deba7b9.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
My switchfet sqounker mod arrived got Narda on top , really is a small mod ,pic side by side with SD nano DNA 60w mod in red
a509c38ee5d9ea0b4d7e7a86c7db247b.jpg
78842cebe9e380a2cf0b603e161e2742.jpg

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
All done stocking up... now in stash liquidation mode as I unexpectedly quit vaping a bit over a week ago. Good thing I bought 3 more gallons of VG a month or two ago. :rolleyes:
Wow, good for you! I remember when you first signed up here and your early day journeys. :)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Wow, good for you! I remember when you first signed up here and your early day journeys. :)
yeah, I had been vaping (isticks and nauti's mostly) for about a year when I signed up here. It has only been about 10 days so far but the urges have been easy to deal with since I was sick with the Flu/Bronchitis. I feel about 95% back to normal today and nic urges are still easy to deal with. They should be easier to deal with once I am done cleaning out all these rta/rda that were in rotation and get most of my gear sold off.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    All done stocking up... now in stash liquidation mode as I unexpectedly quit vaping a bit over a week ago. Good thing I bought 3 more gallons of VG a month or two ago. :rolleyes:
    Congrats!
    I know you had just about every Real Flavors concentrate also.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    yeah, I had been vaping (isticks and nauti's mostly) for about a year when I signed up here. It has only been about 10 days so far but the urges have been easy to deal with since I was sick with the Flu/Bronchitis. I feel about 95% back to normal today and nic urges are still easy to deal with. They should be easier to deal with once I am done cleaning out all these rta/rda that were in rotation and get most of my gear sold off.
    You are going to keep an emergency stash, aren't you? Just in case. So, you know cigarettes can never tempt you again?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Congrats!
    I know you had just about every Real Flavors concentrate also.

Only 67 of them. I already have one guy on another forum possibly interested in taking the entire lot of RF flavors off my hands.

You are going to keep an emergency stash, aren't you? Just in case. So, you know cigarettes can never tempt you again?

Yeah, my brother's girl still vapes so I will be keeping all the pico's and other small mods, nauti/cubis tanks, nic, and plenty of my rda/rta/mod stuff may not sell for whatever reason (my panic buying in hindsight was all over the map).

benley73

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2016
    I think many of us can relate to that. I know I can. :)
    Yep mine was same , in UK we had max 10ml juice bottle size limit in plastic only [emoji848]
    and max 2ml tank rta capacity size , so obviously bought up many larger sizes TDP Regulations are junk and contributing to the plastic increase in ocean's ,

Any ways bought up many rta,s some 2 of each as spares and backups , and slowly been selling stuff off again as i upgraded to better quality items,
    Going to pickup a spare Noisey Cricket V2 though since just converted mine to Sqounk , works very well with a new 510

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    The only way I would ever be done stocking up would be if I stopped vaping. There is always something new that goes on my wish list which is way longer than my bucket list!

Same here. If they outlaw PG, VG, and NIC I'd eventually be out of business. That said, I have a box full of atomizers, wire, cotton, rayon, and everything else I need to keep on vaping. I seem to want two or three of anything that really vapes well. I also have a liter and a half of two year old nic that's still vaping nicely in my DIY juice.

I also have Shiny-itis and that makes me continue to buy the latest and greatest of whatever suits my fancy. Shiny-itis drives the desire to buy more stuff. It's not such a bad thing!

People ask me why I still vape. It's because I liked smoking and vaping was the smart choice to continue the nic habit while satisfying the hand to mouth habit.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I probably won't quit vaping either. It's just nice to have in hand. I have a zillion TPA flavors (many of which I've never opened), but I've found myself slowing down on my purchases.... Can't find a mod I want, and don't need any more tanks/RTA..... I'm COMFORTABLE

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I probably won't quit vaping either. It's just nice to have in hand. I have a zillion TPA flavors (many of which I've never opened), but I've found myself slowing down on my purchases.... Can't find a mod I want, and don't need any more tanks/RTA..... I'm COMFORTABLE
    Exactly!!

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Congrats Fozzy! :thumbs: glad you’re feeling better.

Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA

I had to move up from the smaller Harbor Freight parts box to the large one for my flavors. Now, I have room for more!

I'm more choosy these days in my mod and tank purchases. I still have about 10 kayfuns for essential backup, and a box full of newer atomizers that I have acquired over the years in my search for holy grail in MTL.

My Beserker came yesterday. I need to clean it, build it, and vape it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread