Are you done stocking up?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I probably have enough nic. But, since I've been supplying my sister too, I figured I might buy just a little more.

ecig express is having a good sale. If only I had 10 more dollars or if only the sale would last 2 more days!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Thought I was all done shopping over a year or so ago. Carefully picked my gear hoping for the best of course. Generally speaking the plan was working, I bought 2of most of my items,, 1for me 1 for my non vaping husband . My Pico's didn't last as long as hoped,, to be fair I vape more than most people,,, so by using that criteria,, they lasted a long time. Next my 2griffins slowly developed structure problems, , technically I should be able to fix them with some effort. So,, I lose my Picos and Griffin's in 1-2weeks of each other...... This led to a 911stop at a few vape shops (cuz I wasn't home each time)..

OK, I escape 1vape shop with a new mod and 1juul + 1 zero.. . $140 later,,, then a few days later I'm on another 911run to a few vape shops for any rdta velocity style,,, OK not to bad $35.

So to rebuild my stash, over to fastech I order another 3tanks,1duel battery mod and another Mech,,, so that's another $95

Meantime Cool_Breeze fixes 2picos for me..,.., so this seriously beefs up my stash. (2new Atty's on the way) this gives me 3reg Pico now

What I learned my 2 mechs that I bought years ago, well I have never used them. So I told myself... You bought them as a last resort because they will last forever,,, yeah,,,, uh-huh, except they are too big to hold and use in my hands! Hense I ordered another 1 hoping I can hold it.

Meantime my 2pico squeeze had been filling in nicely but I don't want them for all day carry,,, all day driving they are great .

Remember a few minutes ago I said my non vaping husband,,, I said juul +zero (notice I didn't buy them for me.. More of wishful thinking for him. _-----------he has been vaping for a week ! No cigs ,,this man cannot hide withdrawal.... OMG, 3years of buying him nicer stronger gear,,, and he finally switches with 2pod systems +1pico squeeze.. He cracks up because I call him a tootle puffer.

Forgot to add, a gallon vg +1qt of pg $40 + 6new batteries $40=$350 for 2019,, and yes I have ran out of my normal ejuice recipe flavors,,, so I am trying to make myself used up some flavors,,, if I can't pull it off well that's another $60.

I want to get to where I just order a years worth at a time and be done with it. ---yeah, pipe dream :)

Now all I have to wonder about is how long my fastech stuff gets stuck in customs since the govt is closed,,, first world problems :)
$350 so far in 2019
+ $11 6-120ml bottles
+$6 small screwdriver set
+$40 misc FT order for husband (I can't believe he is still sticking with vaping)
-------------------------------------
$407 so far

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
$350 so far in 2019
+ $11 6-120ml bottles
+$6 small screwdriver set
+$40 misc FT order for husband (I can't believe he is still sticking with vaping)
-------------------------------------
$407 so far
Wow! I spent $358 in all of last year. Nothing yet this year.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Only $40.91 so far for me - A gunmetal Wotofo Flow Pro, seven stainless Vivi Nova kits, a Cranieyums Cup Vape and an atty stand. I forgot about the Fasttech 15% off deal or there'd be another hundred spent on Flow Pro coils and miscellaneous stuff.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Only $40.91 so far for me - A gunmetal Wotofo Flow Pro, seven stainless Vivi Nova kits, a Cranieyums Cup Vape and an atty stand. I forgot about the Fasttech 15% off deal or there'd be another hundred spent on Flow Pro coils and miscellaneous stuff.

I didn't know the vivi novas were still sold or used any more.

the wind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    About $500 a month for me or 6 grand a year. I did stock up before 8/8/2016 and I didn't spend a penny in 2017. Then I started spending again like March 2018. As 95% of my juice went bad.
    That bites about your juice.i'm presuming that was store bought juice.

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
    Aug 6, 2013
    WI, USA
    Yes they were for the most part. Even those that were in the frig. Some juices did well long term but most doesn't unfortunately.

Yeah, I seem to find many of my DIY juices start tasting a bit stale after a couple months give-or-take. I don't know what that taste really is, but in my notes I always describe it as 'old-PG taste'. (It should also be noted I mix mainly 70/30 or 80/20 pg/vg.)

the wind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    I did a test freezing juices. Seemed to work ok so now I am making up 237ml bottles for the freezer after they steep for a couple of weeks.
    You are braver than me,i'll mix 2 months worth at a time and frig stored.i have been using nic from 2014 right now that's been freezer stored.

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    Yeah, I seem to find many of my DIY juices start tasting a bit stale after a couple months give-or-take. I don't know what that taste really is, but in my notes I always describe it as 'old-PG taste'. (It should also be noted I mix mainly 70/30 or 80/20 pg/vg.)
    I didn't have too much made up ejuice stashed away,,, but the few and small bottles tend to take on a perfume profile. But the flavors themselves taste fine/as they should

Philabos

ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2017
    You are braver than me,i'll mix 2 months worth at a time and frig stored.i have been using nic from 2014 right now that's been freezer stored.
    OH yes, I have nic stored in the freezer as well in 60ml bottles. I use strictly pre mix for current needs and never touch the freezer nic.
    I figure with frozen ejuice that nic will not see the light of day for a very long time. Freezer space might be at a premium soon.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I didn't know the vivi novas were still sold or used any more.

Vision Novas are long out of production but once in a while some turn up on clearance. They were selling in high volume when bottom coils took over the market, leaving many dealers with stock for a long time. I think we have and use every variation of the 2.5 that Vision made. We will be the last...:D

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    I've been storing liquid stock in the freezer for quite some time with little or no change in flavor.

I know the flavorings themselves may not hold up as well, but perhaps I've been very lucky with my blends, or the PG and VG actually help them stay better? dunno.

There have been some here doing tests, and the nic itself has been holding up very very well stored in a freezer for years.

Users who are viewing this thread