Are you done stocking up?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Then, sorry to say, I'll fade away from ECF again. I'll HAVE too!!! This place is a bad influence for people who want to tighten their belts on vaping expenditures.
Very bad influence! :lol: I have managed to not buy gear in a couple or three weeks I'd say. I did not buy at ejuicesteals or anywhere. I looked but didn't see anything that floated my boat. I've had a cart at eightvape but deleted it. It has become muscle memory to order stuff. :blink: I really want to quit buying. So far so good! Spending all this money is so far out of my character any way. I think I have plenty! For the last 5+ years I only had one mod and one tank so having all this stuff is overwhelming to say the least!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Just curious, did anyone's orders from e-juice steals ship yet? (for those of you who ordered from them).
1st order was delivered on 1/18 -- 3 days after order placed
2nd order expected today 1/24 -- 5 days after order placed

EDIT: Four hours later, package delivered. Maybe I got carried away buying so many of these Innokin Ares 24mm MTL RTAs, but at 7.4% (delivered) of their original cost only two years ago, sue me.
They're my first rebuildables since my Z-Atty-Pro, which I could never get the hang of years ago. I figured a vaping survival stack needed some, so I'll have to learn to do it. This one seems to have a good reputation for coil-impaired people like me.

So, two orders from ejuicesteals, both delivered promptly. Now, Vaporl, FastTech, Everzon...still waiting.

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I don't trust the states or government when it comes to vaping, just too many uninformed zealots running things. They don't get it. No regrets on stocking.
^^THIS

Also the hubby and I just had the painful experience of watching one of his uncles die as a result of smoking related illness. Let us say I am well motivated to never go back to smoking.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
^^THIS

Also the hubby and I just had the painful experience of watching one of his uncles die as a result of smoking related illness. Let us say I am well motivated to never go back to smoking.

I lost my MIL and my husband to lung cancer a year apart. I cared for my husband at home. It’s not like I was naive before I saw it up close and personal, but it’s far more terrifying to see it day to day. My life will never be the same without him. And I’m bound and determined not to go the way he did. If it means filling my whole house with vape gear, that’s what I’ll do. No regrets.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just curious, did anyone's orders from e-juice steals ship yet? (for those of you who ordered from them).

Got USPS notice that order was picked up yesterday , Last night moving through system, and then Expected Delivery by 8PM Today . . . Which was confirmed by this morning's USPS Notice . . . :thumb:

AND - Then we'll see how they did . . . Posted about the situation here:

Bargain Bin Treasures! : OK - ejuicessteals - Order Update

Ya' can also red others experiences with ejuicesteals in the same. . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
A friend recently asked me, now that you have everything vape you’ll ever need, what are you going to spend your money on?

Good question!

I can’t think of any other hobbies that I really need much for. I guess I’ll have to be boring and save money like a grownup.

I'm all stocked up now. A while ago I picked up a squonker and a couple of drippers, neither of which I had tried before. I might grab some different tanks over the next few months just for fun.

I put in a large order of flavorings this week. Been cruising on the same dozen recipes for several years. Since we don't have to worry too much about the availability of flavors that's something we can go on doing. When you stop buying new gear you might miss some of the excitement I guess, new flavors could keep it fresh.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Got USPS notice that order was picked up yesterday , Last night moving through system, and then Expected Delivery by 8PM Today . . . Which was confirmed by this morning's USPS Notice . . . :thumb:

AND - Then we'll see how they did . . . Posted about the situation here:

Bargain Bin Treasures! : OK - ejuicessteals - Order Update

Ya' can also red others experiences with ejuicesteals in the same. . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Looks like between this thread and that one that a lot of people's shipped or they have already received it... but what I most wanted were the Vaporesso Gemini RTAs. I bought 5, but then had them refund my order because I did not realize until after my order that you got free shipping over $75 and so I wanted to place a larger order. In the meantime the Gemini had sold out. When they refunded my order they appeared back in stock and I frantically re-purchased the 5 back again... which now based on timing would make me the one who got the last 5. I am just hoping their inventory was accurate on those or I am going to be really disappointed.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
IMG_0406.jpg
My impulse buying is over, I don't feel like there is anything I missed, I feel good :)

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Same dozen LOL. I've been on the same flavor, and pretty much only that flavor, for about 3 years now!
I have been on unflavored for probably at least the last 8-9 years of my 12 years of vaping. Before that it was tobacco flavor, specifically Dekang USA mix, but whenever I tried to DIY tobacco flavors I could never get it to taste like that mix, so I gave up and went to unflavored. I had dabbled in other flavors including menthol, but I never felt satisfied... it was like when I used to smoke, if I was chewing gum while smoking I was never satisfied. Strange, I know. lol

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    VERMONT: (HEADS UP!) Senate bill S.288 (House version introduced Tuesday) not only BANS the sale of non-tobacco flavors in vapor products, but also prohibits the POSSESSION of a flavored tobacco or vapor product even by adults over the age of 21 years!

^^^ From CASAA Facebook, our worst fears could be coming true. Hopefully this bill gets shot down quick.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Looks like between this thread and that one that a lot of people's shipped or they have already received it... but what I most wanted were the Vaporesso Gemini RTAs. I bought 5, but then had them refund my order because I did not realize until after my order that you got free shipping over $75 and so I wanted to place a larger order. In the meantime the Gemini had sold out. When they refunded my order they appeared back in stock and I frantically re-purchased the 5 back again... which now based on timing would make me the one who got the last 5. I am just hoping their inventory was accurate on those or I am going to be really disappointed.

Other then contacting their customer service department via email to make sure everything went as you expect and got what Ya' wanted . . . Call "Brett" the manager - I did, however I will not know for sure if the "mistakes" were taken care of until my package arrives either tonight or tomorrow and I see the credit/s on the CC . . . Here Is the post I left in the other thread about "our" conversation and how to contact him via cell phone too:

Bargain Bin Treasures!

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Other then contacting their customer service department via email to make sure everything went as you expect and got what Ya' wanted . . . Call "Brett" the manager - I did, however I will not know for sure if the "mistakes" were taken care of until my package arrives either tonight or tomorrow and I see the credit/s on the CC . . . Here Is the post I left in the other thread about "our" conversation and how to contact him via cell phone too:

Bargain Bin Treasures!

Nah, I'm not going to call him.... if they sold out of that RTA then I doubt he could manufacture one for me so calling probably would not do any good. lol I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best and if I get it, I will be the happiest customer in the whole wide world. lol I did email them asking for an ETA on shipping and just to say that if they are sold out of the tanks that I do not want the 16x replacement glass for them that I ordered as they would be useless to me. That was this morning, I have not heard back yet.

Users who are viewing this thread