Are you done stocking up?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Same dozen LOL. I've been on the same flavor, and pretty much only that flavor, for about 3 years now!
I do the same. My first shipment of mixing supplies included an all-in-one from Capella. There were scare stories about flavors going around back then so I experimented with what minimum flavor was sufficient. Turned out to be 1%. At that low percent there's no palette fatigue so that's all I mix.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
After vaping store bought ejuice I find myself appreciating my DIY even more . Lighter and less flavor fatigue if that is a thing LOL So glad I tried the other juice but just not something I can vape all the
time.

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Other then contacting their customer service department via email to make sure everything went as you expect and got what Ya' wanted . . . Call "Brett" the manager - I did, however I will not know for sure if the "mistakes" were taken care of until my package arrives either tonight or tomorrow and I see the credit/s on the CC . . . Here Is the post I left in the other thread about "our" conversation and how to contact him via cell phone too:

Bargain Bin Treasures!

When I called because I wanted to add something to an order I had just placed, no one ever answered so I left a message with my phone number, order number and email. No one bothered to respond and item wasn't added to my order. I have to give their CS a very low score.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Just curious, did anyone's orders from e-juice steals ship yet? (for those of you who ordered from them).

I ordered 4 Geminis from them right after JCinFl posted about them and got a shipping notice the next day with everything on it. According to tracking, they'll be delivered on Monday. They may not have had a lot of them to start with. At that price, they may have just been wanting to clear out the last few.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Talk about wierd. Been anxiously waiting for my Brunhilde MTL and Mato RDTA to turn up. From Germany to Chicago customs...sat in Chicago for 2 days. Next tracking event I have shows it landed in Anchorage, Alaska!! :shock: Now I'm in Montana......someone please 'splain this to me!? It left Anchorage last night.....for destinations unknown I guess, probably needs to go to Texas before it makes it back up north!
    The sort facility in Chicago has been horrible lately.Hey maybe they were trying to give you my most recent FT package haha,i am in Ohio,i don't think Montana is between Illonois and Ohio,but that's where my package went to after leaving Chicago haha.It went to Montana,Wisconsin,and 1 other state i can't remember before it finally got to me.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: bnrkwest

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    If it wasn't apparent from my last post I do apologize, that bill was for Vermont only. But it is a scary sign of things that the ANTZ would love to pass.

That's just crazy. Never thought I might have to claim my vape was THC or CBD.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just curious, did anyone's orders from e-juice steals ship yet? (for those of you who ordered from them).

Mine says shipped but tracking just shows the label was created but no tracking.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    After vaping store bought ejuice I find myself appreciating my DIY even more . Lighter and less flavor fatigue if that is a thing LOL So glad I tried the other juice but just not something I can vape all the
    time.
    It is very difficult for me to purchase store made juice due to the price. I’ve been mixing for six years and I just can’t go back to store bought. It’s too expensive and I can make something similar or better DIYing. I can’t justify it.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    It is very difficult for me to purchase store made juice due to the price. I’ve been mixing for six years and I just can’t go back to store bought. It’s too expensive and I can make something similar or better DIYing. I can’t justify it.
    In the years since I started vaping I have bought MAYBE 20 bottles of premade eliquid. 4 When I first started. 1 in an emergency vape situation while traveling. The rest were really bought just to support the very excellent vape shop we used to have here in town.

The shop really was directly aimed at the new vapor and getting people off cigarettes. That meant the hardware collection for the most part was not something I was interested in. I liked the people. I loved how they supported new vapors and non technically minded vapors. I would go in there and visit now and then and buy a battery or a bottle of juice just to support them.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

Not just that it’s expensive, but it’s really expensive when you have to try several just to find one you like. And they don’t make it easy with stupid rainbow fart kind of names. I’m just not into reading 20 descriptions trying to figure out what exactly is in the rainbow farts.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    And who the heck would want to deliberately inhale unicorn vomit! :w00t: :lol:

Unfathomable names might have been ok back in the dark ages, when one could sample them in the shop...
    I have Reindeer Poop flavor that was actually pretty good LOL

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I bought from heathers heavenly vapes for two years. Good stuff. I loved their Serendipity juice and many others. But after I started DIY I never looked back. I actually traveled to their store in 2014 and met them. Adorable people! I also met Dusty the ECF moderator there as well. Fun times. That’s what I want to do with my money...get out of this house and go do things. I need to recover from this spending spree for a couple of months first. o_O

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Yesterday's vape mail was theuwell crown and the crown RBAs plus dinner lady lemon tart from 8 vape.

Thecrown and rba work well together, with the rba easy to build.

The dinner lady is decent, but I prefer it cut with some of my own lemon cream diy.

Today's mail was the Vaporesso armour pro and a flavoring order. I like the armour pro - good hand feel and pretty light. I'm running it with the serpent elevate tank and a 3-1/2 wrap 3mm ID twisted 26 kanthal coil (0.4 ohms) ; very nice, and this build should also be perfect on my ehpro armor prime mechs.

The eliquid I'm using is a variant on my adv, adding some of the new flavors. 8% NF vanilla (a relatively weak flavor, organic, but one I've enjoyed for years), 1% flavour art cookie, 1% cap Graham cracker v2, 1% flavourah vanilla pudding. I was aiming for something in the same zone as the Prohibition Ridin' Shotgun (nominally a vanilla pudding golden cookie), am really happy with how this came out as a shake-and-vape (zero steep time) [emoji3]

Users who are viewing this thread