Are you done stocking up?

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
So I'm still stocking up - A few months ago I bought an order from "vaping.com" {the company listed on the top of this forum} - no problems.

So I order some juice, and also I do have an account with them - while starting check out a message
pops-up: "Sorry we do not ship to your region"

I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada and they have or had a warehouse here
- Anyone know why they suddenly will not ship here???

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
Anybody seen the Pico 2 yet? Looks like a really nice device I might have to pick one up.

Eleaf iStick Pico 2 75W Box Mod
Up to 27mm atomizer? Would have been perfect if they stuck with the 23mm width like the original. I've yet to find a single 18650 mod that's smaller than the original pico with a USB-C port.

Reactions: Haktuspit

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Anybody seen the Pico 2 yet? Looks like a really nice device I might have to pick one up.

Eleaf iStick Pico 2 75W Box Mod
    Does this elegant device get you excited?

20210113_142820.jpg

JessQuits

Nov 5, 2019
    So I'm still stocking up - A few months ago I bought an order from "vaping.com" {the company listed on the top of this forum} - no problems.

So I order some juice, and also I do have an account with them - while starting check out a message
    pops-up: "Sorry we do not ship to your region"

I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada and they have or had a warehouse here
    - Anyone know why they suddenly will not ship here???

Might not be the case here, but a few weeks ago I had the same happen with a vendor I use a lot. I am in Ohio. It ended up being that there was seriously no shipping options available due to how backed up all companies were.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If that had a 510 Connector on it I'd have My Credit Card in My Hand Right Now.

Just like about every other pod mod, I’m sure someone will make an adapter for it. It’s really nice and vapes great with the gtx coils. I’m testing two for a review and Bob already posted his review on it. You should check it out if you have a minute.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    Might not be the case here, but a few weeks ago I had the same happen with a vendor I use a lot. I am in Ohio. It ended up being that there was seriously no shipping options available due to how backed up all companies were.
    That is a possibility. Also, computer glitch.
    At any rate with different states taxing and regulating differently and the PMTA already being selectively enforced - It will probably get worse.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well... I have no funds, no options and desperately low on nic (150 ml of 100mg), a few RTAs, a few RDAs, and a few drop-in coils left. Oh well... I'll get by somehow (you did ask) I did order some DIY flavors and some coils and pods... I will get by somehow ;)
    I thought you were saying you had just ordered stuff and had a bunch of stuff given to you.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well... I have no funds, no options and desperately low on nic (150 ml of 100mg), a few RTAs, a few RDAs, and a few drop-in coils left. Oh well... I'll get by somehow (you did ask) I did order some DIY flavors and some coils and pods... I will get by somehow ;)

Many people already got their $1200 $2000 $600 non-stimulus payment. If you didn't yet, go to Get My Payment | Internal Revenue Service and click the "Get My payment" button to check on the status of your payment.

You have mods and RTAs. Time to get some more nic. You can worry about more hardware later.

$100 will get you 2 liters and glass bottles at heartlandvapes. 1 Liter fits in four 8oz bottles. Buy the caps separately, it's 8 cents cheaper that way (don't ask me why).

2 Liters - $89.98
    8 8oz bottles (no caps) - $7.92
    10 caps (trust me, get a couple extra) - $1.70
    Shipping - free
    Total - $99.60

or

1 Liter - $44.99
    4 8oz bottles (no caps) - $3.96
    7 caps (trust me, get a couple extra) - $1.19
    Shipping - free
    Total - $50.14

Last edited:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Hello Stockers. I pop in to see what everyone is buying but I have way too much to get anything new.

Forgot about my 11 year vape anniversary on 1/5. Don't regret any of my zillion purchases either.
    CONGRATULATIONS @rosesense ! That's a huge accomplishment.

Users who are viewing this thread