Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well... I have no funds, no options and desperately low on nic

IIRC...you posted on the Random thread in the last week or so that you'd just gotten the newest $600 stimulus check. That should definitely be of help to you...even a pretty small part of it.

ETA: IMO, instead of doing this ("I did order some DIY flavors and some coils and pods")...getting more nic base would be the priority. Having more flavorings, coils, pods, etc. won't do you any good without nic base to make your DIY.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I miss my quit date every single year haha. 8 years for me!!!
1dc64ab705396c61eb59554f8be77673_w200.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
A big congrats to you Uncle on your victory over tobacco.

Why - THANK YOU :wub: - However, don't know what victory over tobacco you speak of . . . It is neither "My" Anniversary (join ECF) - nor Vapeversary (actually became a full-time Vaper) . . . :blink:

Reactions: misswish1

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
For those who have never heard of Firesign Theatre, here's a YouTube link that has hooks to 13 of their albums:

(Copy the link and paste it into a new browser window, to get the list of albums)

Darn it. How Can You Be In Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All is blocked, and I can only find side 2 elsewhere. I have the record, so it's not the end of the world, but I'd like a digital copy as well.

P.S. I just bought Dope Humor of the Seventies, which I only heard about today, from this interview with David Ossman And Philip Proctor.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I just reordered 6 Samsung 30Q from IMR. My last 6 lasted me a year and a half. I'm a heavy vaper and I was fast charging them. I hope properly charging them this time will prolong their life this time. These things are not cheap. But as far as stocking up I have bought nothing else in this time.

Users who are viewing this thread