Are you done stocking up?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I understand. I didn't think it was going to be an issue so much as I didn't believe it was called-for in my case (but I actually don't like taking pictures of my CC, TBH). But I stood my ground and they did the right thing (as far as I know anyhow lol).

i placed an order w/ SM at the beginning of Sept. Got the request for a pic of my cc & did as they asked. It did occur to me that it could be a scam so the pic showed only the digits of the card # they requested, no expiration date or 3-digit code. Figured any false charges that might happen anyway could be taken care of w/ a phone call. Card bill showed the charge as being from SAVAGLORY. Maybe SM uses several payment processors.

Anyhow, the order came today. Mostly backup coil heads they had on clearance (i had one of my periodic "did i stock up enough?" episodes). Everything ordered arrived.

SM's info page says they're using a new shipper to lower the cost. Maybe new shipper + new (cheaper) payment processor...?

Aside from the pic thing, it all went normally. Thought you'd like to know.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    WIREOPTIM
    50% OFF Toolkits - 30% OFF Everything Else!
    DISCOUNT SHOWN AT CART!
    (Sale not applicable to wholesale customers)
    ENDS 09/30/2022 at 11:59pm EST

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    f7f6c80e61690d71746c721bd14efbc0557e6839079f6b6fe3dab81b3c2bfb61.png

our LAST sale as Evaperated before we change to our new business model in October!
    35% off entire order
    Use code: FINAL at checkout
    Sept. 26 to 28
    Limited time sale only special as well as a free random piece of hardware (or two!) per order as we are getting rid of hardware!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I got my sourcemore package and everything was shipped as ordered. 10 days in-transit time - not too shabby.

So instead of waiting until tomorrow or Thursday, which I originally intended, I emailed SM this morning asking for an ETA for the shipment of my order or an ETA on the refund if they are deciding not to ship. What prompted me to contact them today was because 2 items in my order were changed from in stock "24 hours" to "Preorder". I didn't even mention the change to preorder status of the 2 items.

Well just 20 min ago I got a notification that my order shipped. The email shows the whole order and doesn't say anything about it being a partial shipment. So looked at my order and one of the items changed back to "24 hours" but the other is still showing as "Pre order".

And just now I got a response to my email stating that my order shipped and to wait for logistics information. I replied asking if the whole order shipped. I don't expect a quick response or even any response.

I'm a little skeptical right now so I think that when I get my package I'm going to video myself getting it from my porch and opening it up in case something is missing.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I got my sourcemore package and everything was shipped as ordered. 10 days in-transit time - not too shabby.
    I've only run into one issue so far from SM and all they asked was a transcript or confirmation from the post office stating that they did not make a mistake. The package landed in my city, but on someone else's doorstep. The address was not erroneous, therefore the post office was not at fault.

Still not completely sure what happened, but the product was resent by Sourcemore at no extra cost. Everything else from them has shipped seamlessly.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Finally a mod to review!

Dovpo MVP 220W Mod | Reviews by Z-Lee

Overall thoughts:
    Bang for your buck is well worth it! Very easy to use and understand. If you're looking for a good quality, but cheaper costing dual 18650 mod, this is a good choice.
    You're right about that one. Its a solid mod and not expensive.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Dovpo's MVV 2 280W mod is going for pretty close to dirt cheap. If you're a bronze member at Sourcemore, the price is down to just over $23. You can also get them from Vapesourcing's US location for $25ish with code "dmvv".

Dovpo M VV II Mechanical Mod 280W

Do not be scared by the "mechanical" notation of this mod, it's far from a mechanical mod. Semi-mechanical, but probably more accurately described as a "bypass" mod. It still has basic safety protections unlike a mech mod, and allows you to control the voltage output via a potentiometer instead of an adjustable digital UI. Voltage control has several benefits over wattage control, most notably the consistent performance instead of the mod adjusting the power output based on the coil's resistance. This is especially important if you have tanks that have jumping coil resistances.

Users who are viewing this thread