Bulli A2-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I ordered mine yesterday in ss. It has the best of the a2, genisis, and ego-t atomizers combined. This should greatly improve the wicking on all those ego tanks I have. Imo it is alot better to use this than a big leaky ce2 tank mod especially when out of the house. My original ss A2 came today. My first impression is that it is a lot smaller than I expected and quality is outstanding.

Last edited:

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Steel mesh goes in the tank piercing plate wrapped around two wicks.
sdc12143-large.jpg

Last edited:

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
It will be about 10 working days until I receive it (est. July 1st). Pictures and a review will be up after I receive and have a couple days to mess around with it. The A2 works good so far. I tried the Italian tank mod it sucked imo. I also modified a cartridge to fit a drip tip that works really well. I'm using it on my 5v megalodon now. I also quickly tried it at 3.7v in mini don mode. Both voltages work well.

Last edited:
I, too, just stumbled thru the German site - using google translate, lol. For some reason the A2-Tank didn't show up on the English translated site. Crossing my fingers I hit all the right buttons - got the confirmation, so that's a good sign. IF it works as I think and ends all the atty cleaning nightmare, it's well worth the price. Now the wait begins :D

BigBulli

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I received my A2-T today. After a few hours of use I am very impressed with it I get more flavor than with the ego-t, wicking is improved as well. Compared to my A2 the A2-T has a tighter less airy draw with improved flavor and TH. The base of the atomizer where you build the coil is identical to the A2. Assembled it is about 1/4" shorter and slightly wider than the A2 at where the piercing plate is located. My first impressions are extremely positive.

The piercing plate tube can be removed than the top and base screw together, you should be able to use an ego mega type "A" drip tip like this. I only have the type b. I will be purchasing one to try it out, clearance may be an issue...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread