CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer Clearomizer All NEW Uncrackable SuperTubes, New Everything, All ohms, In Stock @ GOTVAPES -Official Ce2-Deluxe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yes! Got some money together and ordered 5 packs of these in the assorted colours. Accidentally ordered the .9ml in green though, meant to order the 1.8ml. Grr... hey, Badkolo, any chance you could change that on my order #1030091 and just charge my card the difference? Please? Come on, look at my avatar's smile, can you say no to that smile?

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
No Bri, the replacement tubes at least the order I received this morning are the old clear tubes.

we provided tubes to solve the issue not becuase we would like to have to sell tubes for a issue, now that issue is gone tubes arent needed but there are still many ce2's out there that for the time being will will carry the old ones thick ones until they are gone form inventroy.

Thanks Guys!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Yes! Got some money together and ordered 5 packs of these in the assorted colours. Accidentally ordered the .9ml in green though, meant to order the 1.8ml. Grr... hey, Badkolo, any chance you could change that on my order #1030091 and just charge my card the difference? Please? Come on, look at my avatar's smile, can you say no to that smile?

gotcha, all set

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
ordered these 2 days ago and still havent gotten an email of any kind...
do you ship these out the door right away without email confirmation? its cool if you do. slow pokes, if you dont.

I have ordered A LOT from gotvapes and I get an email confirmation and shipping notification within 12 hour (normally shorter time then that :) )
I would pm Chris or Dan if you havnt gotten any notifcation or check out your account to check status of your order
Good Luck to you!! :vapor:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
ordered these 2 days ago and still havent gotten an email of any kind...
do you ship these out the door right away without email confirmation? its cool if you do. slow pokes, if you dont.

yes you should have received a conformation email, pm me your info and i can check for you, we are extremely busy, orders are mostly on schedule to maybe 1 day behind but everything is always moving so orders are always being fulfilled.

you are sent a notice which means your order will be processed on that same day in most all cases and on rare occasions the following day when its extremely busy.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hey guys, I will be using these CE2-DELUXE Fluxomizer on a 5V device.. what ohms do you guys recommend??

I ordered mine for my HV device...I got the highest ohm...on the description I do believe it says it is for HV vaping..hope this helps...I am really excited about trying these on my GLV2 (5v).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread