Deciding between IPV2, IPV3, Sigelei 100watt, cloupor T8, or doubtfully a DNA30 device

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Going to have to wait till the iPV 4 if you want magnets , P4U will be forced to figure it out when they see that most others are offering them now.

I bet P4U will make it known that the development of the iPV 4 has been in the works for awhile and my guess is they will make it known a few hours after everybody has received their iPV III preorder's.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Going to have to wait till the iPV 4 if you want magnets , P4U will be forced to figure it out when they see that most others are offering them now.

I bet P4U will make it known that the development of the iPV 4 has been in the works for awhile and my guess is they will make it known a few hours after everybody has received their iPV III preorder's.
Yeah...they really planned everything out..

They saw the potential of what's coming...possibly an upgraded cell, or have been working on their own..who knows. But they've had cards up their sleeves at every turn..

IPV preorders....oh how about IPV2 like a week later..come out the same time.. IPV2.1 or whatever.. IPV s....yeah.. F... you P4U.. kick asmodous off..

Asmodous "clones" the taj ji..but makes it worse..and 4 times the price. Great company.

Edit- Genius. They know the market.. they know people are jumping up at the sight of new stuff, cuz affordable high output chips are just really coming out.. that are user friendly.

Last edited:

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana

Probably will be announced BEFORE all of us get our preorders.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
it does HAVE a touch fire button but it is disabled (because of the water resistant feature ... like the ipv2-s)

Supposedly magnets will likely be on next box. Ughhhh

Buttons on this version are actually a huge improvement.

The touch fire permanently( maybe not permanently) disabled due to the waterproof feature ? Here's an idea , how bout they just exclude the thing altogether and while they are at it get rid of that long plastic window on the other side as well .

Regarding the buttons , i liked the buttons but the new ones look good too. What happened to the iPV 2-S , i don't even remember if they were available for pre order , seems they got everyones excitement up and jumped right to the iPV III .

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Ahhh Kinda strange the didn't offer Wireless charging for the T8 but bottom usb plug again ( really ), that's not a button try chain vaping on that thing and tell me your finger doesn't get sore and what chip set is that ?.
Look at the sigelei button, that's a button.
I think the slide off back of the GOD is the way to do it, I spent 45.00 on a xtar charger so I don't mind using it

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States
You know how long it will take to charge a 4000mah 26650 with a wireless charger?

I'm sure it will take quite a long time. Probably not as long a s two 2600mah 18650's would though.Just put it on the charging pad when going to bed, Whats nice is the T6 is also touted as having a magnetic back door.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Well the place I ordered the ipv3 from is getting waves of their pre-orders shipped yesterday. Said they are only getting 50 black units in this wave. ... :-x. Seeing if I can change to silver as long as I can still get in on this batch. I did not want silver but I was going to wrap it anyways so if I can slide into this wave then I will do it just to get this pre-order done. Otherwise the next batch will be after the Chinese holiday and it just feels like it is getting drug out at this point. I guess my post is just irritation lol The good news though is that there is beginning to be some movement so maybe anybody who ordered an ipv3 will start seeing them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread