Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Have a nice day? Everything is looking up? Nope, can't have that

It got everything from gateway, wet lungs to COPD. Seems very genuine and unscripted
Kappa.png
, the "vape god" known for his "sick clouds" is using a juul...
FailFish.png

I like Laura Ingraham but she absolutely screwed up this segment. She has a doctor who lies thru her teeth about vaping and the person who is supposed to push back is a total clown punk. I tried emailing her to let her know how I feel but I couldn't find her email address.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
"I could take more aggressive steps. I could propose eliminating any application enforcement discretion to any currently marketed ENDS product, which would result in the removal of ALL such products from the marketplace. At this time, I am not proposing this route, as I don't want to foreclose opportunities for currently addicted adult smokers," he said.

"But make no mistake. If the policy changes that we have outlined don't reverse this epidemic, and if the manufacturers don't do their part to help advance this cause, I'll explore additional actions."

A not so veiled threat, coercion at its best. The Godfather had nothing on this guy.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
"we sought to regulate nicotine"

That is the real threat!!!

I caught that also. I'm stocked for life as are you and others here, but we know that for the average vaper and those that might switch that could be a deadly proposition.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

It got everything from gateway, wet lungs to COPD. Seems very genuine and unscripted
Kappa.png
, the "vape god" known for his "sick clouds" is using a Juul...
FailFish.png

Unfortunately, this is how America gets its “reliable, unbiased news” :-x:shock:. Those idiots were hand picked for their lack of brains, information and common sense... and the sole fact they made for a sensational STORY line. Bless their little hearts

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I like Laura Ingraham but she absolutely screwed up this segment. She has a doctor who lies thru her teeth about vaping and the person who is supposed to push back is a total clown punk. I tried emailing her to let her know how I feel but I couldn't find her email address.
Email: comments@foxnewsinsider.com
You can also leave thoughtful notes on their FB page if you like

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
I'm prepared for the industry to change to the point where adult vapers are basically screwed.

I'm sure flavors will be banned, online stores shut down, and shops are gonna be heavily regulated and only gonna be able to sell certain mods.

And I know it's been mentioned a million times, but none of this is about stopping teens from vaping, it's all about the money.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Kappa.png
, the "vape god" known for his "sick clouds" is using a Juul...
FailFish.png

I wish I'd seen this earlier because when I ran across the actual video earlier this evening, it set me OFF. It's beyond comprehension that any reasonable person (much less her) would allow that idiot anywhere near a camera or mic.

VERY disappointing, and somewhat insulting (to all responsible vapers).

< NOT happy.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Seems we have an inroad now, Mr. Bronze, as I too, wish to DISCUSS a few things with Madame Laura (who I deemed to be of incredible value and intelligence and truth..... until now). Was she pimped??

I was extremely reactivated by that sham of a sham of a mockery of a sham video, and I really DO have some things to say to her.

I wish tho..... that I could discuss it WITH her, rather than at her without knowing if my words were even heard.

Mel, thank you for the email address. One can only wonder if it's a two-way conversation to be or a depository for emotional comments such as my own.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I’ll be interested to see if the stranglehold on vaping results in an increase in the % of adults smoking combustible stinkies. Or, the return of teens to stinkies. We’re the vast minority here...well informed and well stocked up. There’s bound to be a backlash of relapses if they keep going

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Seems we have an inroad now, Mr. Bronze, as I too, wish to DISCUSS a few things with Madame Laura (who I deemed to be of incredible value and intelligence and truth..... until now). Was she pimped??

I was extremely reactivated by that sham of a sham of a mockery of a sham video, and I really DO have some things to say to her.

I wish tho..... that I could discuss it WITH her, rather than at her without knowing if my words were even heard.

Mel, thank you for the email address. One can only wonder if it's a two-way conversation to be or a depository for emotional comments such as my own.
Pimped I believe is the operative word... for ratings. I thought of her as an intelligent, independent thinker until this shatstorm. It was beyond a farce on both sides

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Feel free to share both these contact points with as many people here on ECF as you like. I’d love to see their FB page inundated with the actual facts about vaping. Show what little research or desire to be truthful with the public went into that dog and pony act

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Feel free to share both these contact points with as many people here on ECF as you like. I’d love to see their FB page inundated with the actual facts about vaping. Show what little research or desire to be truthful with the public went into that dog and pony act

:thumb:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Say it with me now, please.

PHIL BUSARDO!
DR. FARSALINOS!
GREGORY CONLEY!

The triad who could.

I'd LOVE to see one or all of them on with Laura to set some sense into the nonsensical piece we all saw today.

"Tommy Ohmigodpleaseno"... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

Users who are viewing this thread