Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Seems we have an inroad now, Mr. Bronze, as I too, wish to DISCUSS a few things with Madame Laura (who I deemed to be of incredible value and intelligence and truth..... until now). Was she pimped??

I was extremely reactivated by that sham of a sham of a mockery of a sham video, and I really DO have some things to say to her.

I wish tho..... that I could discuss it WITH her, rather than at her without knowing if my words were even heard.

Mel, thank you for the email address. One can only wonder if it's a two-way conversation to be or a depository for emotional comments such as my own.
Oh, one segment will not sour me on Ms Laura. I think she was trying to have a “fun” segment but it failed miserably. It was beyong fail. It was destructive. I believe it can only happen thru ignorance. Ms Laura is entirely too bright to not be converted and I intend to do my part. She absolutely blew this one.

Thanks for the link Mel.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh, one segment will not sour me on Ms Laura. I think she was trying to have a “fun” segment but it failed miserably. It was beyong fail. It was destructive. I believe it can only happen thru ignorance. Ms Laura is entirely too bright to not be converted and I intend to do my part. She absolutely blew this one.

Thanks for the link Mel.

I'm writing respectfully, but making it clear that it was disappointing and insulting. I don't watch any cable news but I do catch a lot of her YouTube vids, and I'm hoping that if enough people write, there will be a follow-up version.

No expectations, of course. Hopeful though.

I also wouldn't mind knowing who cancelled at the last minute, causing them to pull this schmuck off the scrap heap of rejected guests.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Pimped I believe is the operative word... for ratings. I thought of her as an intelligent, independent thinker until this shatstorm. It was beyond a farce on both sides

Nola, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water" comes to mind. A poor segment here or there shouldn't sour you on all of her shows.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Thanks for the link Mel.

You beat me to it, General.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
One reason I don't like watching the news, it really makes me want to tear out an eyeball.

ALSO, WTH little running tagline "Millennial vaper????????????"

Were they subliminally going with "shiftless loser who doesn't have a job so let's give him a generation tag?"

Since I believe everything and anything news related is propaganda, that tag is designed to make a bunch of "vulnerable voters" hate that guy more. Don't get me wrong I don't hate every millennial but everyone knows they're the generation that gets the most hate. They could have titled it "adult" vaper and it would have been sufficient. That millennial tag was just another kick in the teeth (which wasn't really necessary). Also "millennial" is not a "qualifier" like say, oh, "MD or PhD" or whatever.

ARRRGH.

Anna

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
This guy was OK up and until the point he said that JUUL was the problem, thats BS. JUUL just became a fad, much like Boonesfarm Apple was a fad when I was in high school. In effect he is blaming salts, with JUUL being the delivery device. If JUUL went bankrupt, teen vaping wouldnt reduce, just the market share of individual products would be more scattered.

I think it is a normal teen "right of passage". With the advent of Salts, kids who never smoked found they could get a buzz off of it. Gee, how long have teens tried to find ways to catch a buzz? Comparatively speaking, catching a vape induced nic buzz is probably the least problematic form of buzz out of all of the various other types of buzz inducing substances available to them.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Have a nice day? Everything is looking up? Nope, can't have that

It got everything from gateway, wet lungs to COPD. Seems very genuine and unscripted
Kappa.png
, the "vape god" known for his "sick clouds" is using a Juul...
FailFish.png

#FakeNews :facepalm: Fox News got played :facepalm:

Tommy Smokes (@TomScibelli) | Twitter

Barstool Sports - Wikipedia

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm writing respectfully, but making it clear that it was disappointing and insulting. I don't watch any cable news but I do catch a lot of her YouTube vids, and I'm hoping that if enough people write, there will be a follow-up version.

No expectations, of course. Hopeful though.

I also wouldn't mind knowing who cancelled at the last minute, causing them to pull this schmuck off the scrap heap of rejected guests.
I was disappointed too. Very disappointed. But I am also certain Laura did not intend to disparage vaping or vapers. Like I say, she just blew this one and I'm certain she is ignorant on the sensitivity of this subject. I aim to help her with that. :) Some try to impose their social wills on you. I don't believe that is what she wanted to do in this case.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Boonesfarm Apple

LOL!

I think maybe just yakked again. :lol:

Same as the last time I ingested it, as an 11 year old kid courtesy of a couple of older teenage/hippie siblings, circa 1972. It's so awesome being the youngest... o_O

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have a deep and abiding love for that actress, sorry I mean "reporter" so I'm not at all conflicted about it. I'm sort of glad honestly.

Because if I did, this would have to be the adult equivalent to actually seeing SANTA and he is real, only he is pooping off your roof or something. SOMETHING.

I want to believe the best for that actress I mean "reporter" and sorry, somehow I just can't.

Some things sour you on a person. I was always suspicious of Santa as a kid, and I really HATED the whole "threat" thing, also. If Santa is ALL the things adults say, well, he should give you presents no matter what. The "naughty list" is just an extra kick in the teeth if you ask me.

My parents tried hard to keep Santa going, like, even when I pointed out how odd it was that the "Santa" gifts were in the same wrapping and in my mom's handwriting. My mom claimed "Santa deposits the gifts, and I wrap them." It was a lame effort although to be fair she had 4 kids. So....

I almost didn't do Santa with my kid, except... .I didn't want him to be, you know, "That kid." The one that tells every other kid in school that Santa isn't real and makes all the other kids cry. Societal pressure.

So, that actress is a bit like Santa for me, I was always like, "That dude is DEEPLY suspect." And, if you do ONE news story like this, it's a fair bet they are being done on OTHER topics, if perhaps topics a person doesn't know enough about to call, "BS." That is my opinion. There are few anomalies, and past behavior tends to predict future behavior so unless she comes on air and apologizes DEEPLY and FULLY, color me unimpressed.

Fortunately I get my news where I need it, from the kiddo (who swings liberal and/or libertarian depending on his state of dismay) and the husband (who is a conservative conspiracy theorist.)

I read the text arguments a) because they are funny and b) I get some information that I think is well rounded. LOL.

It's a unique perspective to get most of my news third party like that. LOL. I have listened to NPR this week but that is because I drove to Douglas, the city that is where like you can literally SEE the boarder like right in front of you. So it was either NPR, or Mexican music stations. (I did not have cell service, obviously) NPR makes me so stabby I ended up listening to a fell Mexican ballads.

God, I remember when I listened to NPR all the time I was SO ANXIOUS ALL THE TIME.

Anna

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Let's not pretend that dumpsterfire Tommy was the only problem. The alleged health expert seemed even less informed than tommy and was just repeating lines from the anti vaping number twisting community.
The whole thing was set up from the beginning, have a pretend "vape bro" represent vaping and a "doctor" arguing against it. Why not invite somebody who actually knows about vaping and let them talk to that doctor lady?

Users who are viewing this thread