Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
This space intentionally left Blank:
47e955916720466a9c616bde64e9fa54-800.png

Dark days head :(

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
This is like a Star Wars movie. I knew it was coming, I've been preparing, but it still feels surreal. In this scene I walk into the backyard and look up, and there it is, visible in full daylight, the Death Star. Time to pull the tarp off the Star Fighter and top off the gas.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I urge everyone to
I had hoped that the OBM would have looked at the extreme burden the deeming would place on small businesses across the country and disallow some of the FDA's demands. Yeah, I'm an idiot.
Not an idiot, if you are then so am i.

Signed severely depressed.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
This ridiculous guise of 'saving the children' is a cover up for 'keep people smoking and let them die'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 54, Guests: 90)

Edit :
and still growing...
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 61, Guests: 98)

Last edited:

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
People bashing eliquid vendors for this reg are completely off base. I suppose everything should be free right? At what point are people allowed to make a profit without being scorned for it? If it's so cheap why don't you make your own eliquid? But wait....soon you won't be able to do that either.

So where does the real problem lie? The government is regulating to kill this industry so they can maintain their level of Tobacco taxes AND continue to reap the rewards from the Big Tobacco lobby. They also want those same rewards to continue to flow from Big Pharma who's patches and gums have taken a huge dump since ecigs came around.

The government could care less about your health. They could care less about your kids. They care only about money and that money is much more plentiful from Big T and Big P.

While we're on the topic of our fantastic FDA, I find it amazing that people wonder where the RX drug epidemic is coming from. We aren't allowed to advertise on TV but Big P is allowed to have a TV spot every 30 seconds for an RX drug. Do you not think that over time our children see these commercials and start to think that maybe RX drugs aren't real dangerous after all. They are on the nightly news and in the middle of the football game...hey why not!

FDA and our government are a complete sham. Put the blame where it belongs. THE PEOPLE came up with a solution to Tobacco and they just effectively killed it. Keep voting in the same ...... year after year and this is what you get.

TVSH

Jun 5, 2013
Boqueron, P.R. USA
A little heated while signing the petition.

I'm Signing because this is the biggest bunch of Bull.... in history. I'm tired of big corps and insurance companies buying their way into my life. As a smoker of 18 years and a vaper of 5. I know what works for me. And whether or not this passes I'm going to keep doing whats right for myself. I don't care what some over paid ****sucker has to say about what he thinks is safe. Tobacco extraction is simple people! Mods are simple people. If you're a DIY kinda person it doesn't matter what they tell you. You can still do your thing.

It just pisses me off to see where they are leading us and no one does a damn thing about it. Like signing petitions and calling a**holes that get paid to put up with us and speak to us through there snobby perfect teeth is really doing anything. I moved outside the US for this reason. I just hope one day people realize what is really going on and decide to F***ING do something about it! Time to get up and MARCH. Fill DC with protesters. Occupy, What ever it take to get a little stolen freedom back.

P.S. To the a**holes running the show. Go F*** yourselves!

Redacted for your viewing pleasure...

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
This ridiculous guise of 'saving the children' is a cover up for 'keep people smoking and let them die'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 54, Guests: 90)
I could go all conspiracy like that myself. However this is in my eyes more along the lines of protecting the billions of annual dollars in multi faceted health industries, which rely solely on health issue caused by burning tobacco.

I was explained to once that without the cigarette, the US alone could lose up to 20 million jobs within 15 years. That it would be such a massive blow to the fiscal structure, or integrity, which could easily tip the country into an unsustainable financial situation. Now how much of this is actual fact I would have no way of knowing. However considering how we have built our society on the detriment of others, it's completely feasible with little math.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
So if I understand correctly, there is a 90 day grace period? I'll try to read more later. So I wonder how much stuff they'll be able to stop from coming into the country from china.

Well, if you look through all the non-ecig categories on Alibaba and Fasttech; they pump out just about everything and even a few things that are regulated already in the US. I suspect it will be a long, long time before they're able to efficiently regulate/inspect all the stuff coming through customs on a daily basis.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
No way is the vape industry going to just bend over for this. I see an all out war coming, I really do. Flat out non-compliance, blatant work arounds, black market, you name it.

Exactly!! This is like Prohibition all over again! People didn't stop drinking because of Prohibition, they just went to the bootlegger for their alcohol instead of the liquor store. We need bootlegger vape products!!!

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Exactly ngd. Far worse than prohibition…the notion that government has the power to regulate your health. It begins here.

Good luck. :danger:

I'm fine with that as long as they start paying for my insurance. If I'm paying for it, then I'll use it however the F I want.

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
Here's the thing: a product not approved through PMTA will be subject to "FDA enforcement". This means seizures for international shipments, just like they tried to do in the Sotera case.

So to think that it will be easy-peazy to just buy your products from FastTech and have them shipped to your home is not realistic, in my humble opinion.

In 2 years when this really hits, I have no doubt there will be active enforcement to shut down the black market.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Could someone enlighten me what this means for you guys? (Sorry, I just heard about this 5 minutes ago).

What are "tobacco products"....is a battery/mod like an istick a "tobacco product"?
How could they regulate, say, mods?
(This sounds as absurd to me as someone wanting to regulate ashtrays since they're also "tobacco products")
If this affects makers and vendors of ejuces...does this also affect, say, the sale of Aromas?
How does this affect people like me who buy bases and mix their juices? I mean, even after such crazy "regulations for the sake of saving our children" LOLMAO are in place....getting PG/VG with nicotine will still be possible and so should be getting flavors?

WHAT AN IDIOCY AGAIN by the US gvt....de-facto banning e-cigs and telling millions of vapers go f themselves and buy your Marlboro again...seriously? And when EVER have I seen "cotton candy" flavored aromas marketed to children? NEVER EVER. Those people are so far from reality...and it's clear that Big Tobacco has their hands in there. It defies any logic, not less than "transgenders in the wrong bathroom" issue.

Users who are viewing this thread