Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm not 100% sure of this. So someone Correct me if I'm Wrong.

But I believe that the FDA Rule Set Only applies to Sales and Distribution Inside the USA.

Correct, with exception of possibly an appropriate label - Not for sale in the United States or its Territories.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They only have jurisdiction within the US. There are plenty of meds not approved for sale by the FDA in the US that are unavailable in other countries, with or without a prescription.

Drugs fall under a Completely Different Regulatory Framework than "tobacco Products".

But I still believe that a Company that is Solely an Exporter as Talyon mention is not subject to the FDA Deeming.

But Like I said, I could be Wrong.

Reactions: Rossum

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
How much are the application fees?
We've been focusing on the PMTAs and I haven't heard much about application fees.

Not to worry. I made the same mistake even though I'm perfect! /lol

It's USER FEES and if you play in the FDA sandbox you WILL pay. Most everyone misses this point and that includes nearly all the experts ha! but you can't trump collective wisdom as in this thread. Period!

Start here

Dive down into the weeds with this Google search

Reactions: DC2

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Drugs fall under a Completely Different Regulatory Framework than "tobacco Products".

But I still believe that a Company that is Solely an Exporter as Talyon mention is not subject to the FDA Deeming.

But Like I said, I could be Wrong.

I dont believe your wrong, im sure your right.

So someone like Animal could stay in business, just not selling in the US but over seas.

Suicide bunny etc etc...

Which is why i assume the biggest eliquid maufacturers well survive, and of course HOPEfully be able to sell to the US once again some day, if the deeming get get defeated by some pretty smart lawyers.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
And of course, any State/Local Regulations regarding Chemical Handling, Storage, Manufacturing, etc.

I believe the company that PBusardo is using to make his eliquid line Moleculelabs, is compliant with all state and local laws already.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
No, I meant if they run out of new products to review.

Ill assume that the reviewers would just start to review eliquid again and all those subohm tanks they passed on because thers so many etc etc
Of course Grimm can always revert to Beer.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I believe the company that PBusardo is using to make his eliquid line Moleculelabs, is compliant with all state and local laws already.
I watched Pbusardos reviews of Molecule Labs. Pretty impressive. I can't imagine our federal government shutting them down, but I guess anything is possible with the FDA! I think the FDA should watch that review (if they haven't already).

Reactions: Katya

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I was thinking more along the lines of:

OMG-Juice!
No Nicotine!
Not made from tobacco!
Not a tobacco product!

If you want the bull to charge, you have to wave the red flag around some.

OMG-Juice!
No Nicotine!
Not made from tobacco!
Not a tobacco product!
Lemur free!
Contains no cheese!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Agreed, and im pretty sure the owner is not putting in a few million on a whim, hes also been around for a bit, and probably currently meets all standards state fed etc.

Yet Johnson Creek, who just invested in another Updated Facility is Highly concerned :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread