Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not appropriate

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
This guy is too good to ignore.

True. Although thread go:
_104572137_trains111.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Dang... Bronze, I clicked agree. Apparently that is NOT enough so...

Agree, agree, agree, agree already :lol: .

Sometimes a guy just wants to read and this 2.0 experience, or whatever, is like them stupid popups.
Oh wait, there IS a blocker...:facepalm:

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.

Sometimes a guy just wants to read and this 2.0 experience, or whatever, is like them stupid popups.
What ever happens to that guy from Galilee that tried this?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
True. Although thread go:
_104572137_trains111.jpg

Not necessarily. It may illustrate why all those public comment periods offered regarding upcoming regulatory changes end up going awry. Imagine dealing with 60 days of public comments coming in like that.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Contact has been made. We need to communicate with this extra terrestrial life form. Anna is the only chance we have.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
What is the most likely government action that restricts access to products and when does the government say that will happen?

In the mean time I'm not interested in anyone's sexual preferences unless it a woman taking an interest in me and the feeling is mutual. After 911 I debated islamists on the merits of various systems of government. Those guys are noticably homophobic. I argued the more gay guys there are the more women are left for the rest of us, so I say, go gay guys.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
What is the most likely government action that restricts access to products and when does the government say that will happen?

In the mean time I'm not interested in anyone's sexual preferences unless it a woman taking an interest in me and the feeling is mutual. After 911 I debated islamists on the merits of various systems of government. Those guys are noticably homophobic. I argued the more gay guys there are the more women are left for the rest of us, so I say, go gay guys.
The other question is, what will we be left with? Internal battery mods and disposable tanks? Several companies (including Innokin) have recently developed tanks you toss when the coil goes. I put enough crud in the landfills without adding sturdy, disposable tanks to the pile. Look at the Innokin Adept... is that our future? It seems more new mods are pods or the like. Not what I want :(. If it doesn’t satisfy my tootle puffing self, I can’t imagine where that leaves the true DLers. I suspect they hope they can regulate us to the point we can’t get what we want, and will either quit or go back to stinkies.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
The other question is, what will we be left with? Internal battery mods and disposable tanks? Several companies (including Innokin) have recently developed tanks you toss when the coil goes. I put enough crud in the landfills without adding sturdy, disposable tanks to the pile. Look at the Innokin Adept... is that our future? It seems more new mods are pods or the like. Not what I want :(. If it doesn’t satisfy my tootle puffing self, I can’t imagine where that leaves the true DLers. I suspect they hope they can regulate us to the point we can’t get what we want, and will either quit or go back to stinkies.
True DLers have a mech mod, or 5, a few (dozen) RDAs, and enough nic in storage to last three lifetimes.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
In my city there is nothing new to report on the 8 kids at our Children's Hospital with lung damage from vaping.

I am particularly amused with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services stating emphatically that their injuries are from vaping. Yet WDHS went on to say "we have yet to determine an exact cause of the reported injuries" in the very next sentence. (from a local news broadcast) Silly me, all this time I thought the horse was supposed to be before the cart. ;)

Nothing new, the anti-vaping agenda mixed with journalistic sensationalism. I would not expect an accurate follow-up report, for public consumption, as the message they wanted communicated was delivered.

Users who are viewing this thread