Does anyone here actually USE the SmokeStik? Want a free lanyard? Win it HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
My Halligan was a lifesaver on the roadtrip I just made from St Louis to Toledo. It was the first trip in the car over an hour long since I quit smoking, and it was harsh. But the pull on the Halligan, combined with no button pushing... it made it feel enough like a delicious version of a gross real cigarette. Perfect for me.

My boyfriend has tried my SmokeStik, my 808, and a 510 I have. He's a former smoker, no cravings to speak of. He loves the design aspect of the SmokeStik best. The Halligan colors and markings, and the little "gem" at the end instead of a gray ashcap looking thing. If he were in the market, I'd push him here. :D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I have one of the LAST for real.....last....BETA test Pitbulls. It's clocking in at 3.43 but that is out of the box....it's on the charger now and I will retest it when it's done. So no promises on how well or how long it works....but it's got the original orange crystal.....first person that owns a SmokeStik charger to post here wins it!

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I own three different smoke stik charkers LK. :)

I received 3 chargers from you when I first ordered my smoke stik setups. The original AC adapter, another AC adapter that is a travel type that a USB charger plugs into, and the car adapter that they go into... got to have a way to charge onb those Loooonnnggg road trips! :)

The travel AC one (prongs fold in) says Belkin on it though...so if you want pictures my others are at home.

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I have a smokestick charger LK :) !!!

.... but it's at home....so i can't post a picture of it til late this evening :cry:

congrats to the lucky person who can prove they have a charger! (my beta test PB is still going strong, so i have no doubt this one will be working for quite awhile. )

(sigh)

ETA...and i type too slowly anyway :laugh:

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
well that pretty much scratches everyone off my gift list....with one exception.....what was his name??? he wanted a lanyard for his wife.....hangdawg.....hangdog....something like that......maybe he will PM me and tell me what she might like before it's too late for Christmas.

Good morning LoriKay. I believe you are thinking of thehangdude! Do you want me to send him over?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
well that pretty much scratches everyone off my gift list....with one exception.....what was his name??? he wanted a lanyard for his wife.....hangdawg.....hangdog....something like that......maybe he will PM me and tell me what she might like before it's too late for Christmas.

Could you be talking about thehangdud? LOL

I will PM you now.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I wrote out a long PM explaining what my wife would enjoy. How she wanted to know "who" wanted to know her favorite color, and anthing she enjoyed (like cats or squirrels). I told her that it was nobody she knew, which really got her curious. My wife, like me, is not particular (note who she married). She is happy all the time, and will be thrilled to open a present from Lori and SS. I know that she will put it to good use! I just hope it can help her give up those nasties once and for all!

And thanks MrsCasey. Just a bit slow, but I know what that's like.

Oh and THANK YOU LORI!!!!!!!
Do I have to put on a Speedo now?

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I wrote out a long PM explaining what my wife would enjoy. How she wanted to know "who" wanted to know her favorite color, and anthing she enjoyed (like cats or squirrels). I told her that it was nobody she knew, which really got her curious. My wife, like me, is not particular (note who she married). She is happy all the time, and will be thrilled to open a present from Lori and SS. I know that she will put it to good use! I just hope it can help her give up those nasties once and for all!

And thanks MrsCasey. Just a bit slow, but I know what that's like.

Oh and THANK YOU LORI!!!!!!!
Do I have to put on a Speedo now?

of course you do! :laugh:

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
lol, y'all. I hope for Allazar's case that proof isn't required. However, if proof is what ye seek:

Snapshot_20111215_1.jpg Snapshot_20111215_3.jpg There be a charger with a bootiful Halligan, and the next be moi with same bootiful Halligan. If proof isn't required, at least you get to see my hot (and extremely modest) self with my hot SmokeStik :p

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
You guys crack me up!!!! WHERE in that post did I say you had to prove anything????? LOL I trust you...after all...what good would the battery do you if you don't have the charger...hehe. Allazar it looks like your the winner of this one.....that's perfect cuz I can just put it in with the package I'm getting ready to send today. But wait....guess what??? There is ONE left.....and that really is the very LAST one on Earth...so stay tuned because I plan to give it away in the next day or two.

Hangdude....like I told izdalion.....Speedos.....seriously.....too much information....that's all I have to say about them.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread