Does anyone here actually USE the SmokeStik? Want a free lanyard? Win it HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
Hope I can get this posted before I get knocked off as I have been for several days now. arghh!

Just wanted you to know Lori that I do use my Smoke Stik every day as well as my lanyard. Yes, I am refilling with a 36mg menthol tobacco that I have had since April that I did not like at all dripping with my mini 510. I thought it was just because I never was a menthol smoker, but refilling with it is ok with these cartos. Low on funds so this is working for me for now. My first experience with an auto battery has been great with the Smoke Stik. I would recommend to anyone that wanted a slim pv.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
THanks for the input Toto.....I would guess that the reason you like the juice in SS cartos is their high resistance. I have tried juice I love in SS cartos in an LR carto or with an LR atty and to me it just taste burnt....but hey...something for everyone right?!?! I'm glad your enjoying your SmokeStik even if it isn't all the time. I use 3 different ecigs....all for different reasons. But I have to admit....SmokeStik....driptip for holding in teeth...and lanyard......hard to beat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread