Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Got charged for foreign ATM,where are you located ?
    Based in Las Vegas, but using Paypal UK as our payment gateway because Paypal US won't allow vape, we're switching away from this very soon because of this issue. If you can DM me the amount I'll refund it to you.

jmhecker

Jun 26, 2019
    Order #: V100159885

I placed this order at 6:40am o the 20th of June and paid extra for priority 1-3 day shipping as I was looking to have it delivered before I leave for the holidays. It is now the 25th and I have no updates regarding my order.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes now with no response, listening to the hold music.

Is it possible to have someone provide me with some sort of update to my order? Is it cancelled? Shipped but email failed to send informing me it was shipped? Any information on this at all?

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

jmhecker

Jun 26, 2019
    Just a bit more information regarding my order. Order #: V100156439

The charges did hit my bank account on the 21st, so my money has been taken.

I also got hit with a $1.40 Foreign Transaction Fee. I don't care about the fee, however I feel it is something that should be disclosed somewhere on their ordering page. (If there is a notification posted, and I missed it, my apologies).

So, y'all have my money and I still have no shipping information of any kind.

• Optimistic

TeaTorres

Jun 28, 2019
    Is there anyway to get any sort of information on my order V100159674? Calling and emailing hasn’t gotten me any responses. I had paid for priority shipping so I could ensure I would receive my order before this weekend. I can see through the other posts that there is an issue with distributing shipping information but I should’ve received my order if it was actually shipped and not just a program discrepancy.

• Optimistic

jmhecker

Jun 26, 2019
    TeaTorres, I wouldn't hold your breath. It took me days to get a hold of anybody, and when I did I was provided a lame ... excuse as to why my order didn't ship. This is part of the e-mail I was sent:

"Unfortunately, it looks like the "Smok TFV8 Baby V8-T8 Coil (Pack of 5)" you ordered is out of stock in our warehouse. Since we don't send out partial orders, that's what's causing the delay. We apologize for the inconvenience"...

So, my issues with that are: 1) They don't know what product they have in stock. 2) When they don't have something in stock, they don't bother even contacting the customer to let them know. They wait for the customer to get irate enough to call them out on a public forum. Which brings me to the 3rd issue: Excuses. They have been saying that their systems are down for the past what, 2+ weeks now? I find that difficult to believe. I am the Director of IT for a large medical manufacturing firm and I know as well as the next guy that if the systems were down for that time frame that they would be handling the damage control much better by this time.

I was given two options:
    - We can remove and refund you for the out of stock item, or,
    - We can replace the out-of-stock item for a different color/item of your choosing, of equal or lesser value. (We cannot choose a color/item on your behalf.)

Option 1: Why wasn't that done to begin with?
    Option 2: Replace it with item? They are the coils for the mod. They do not have different colors. How do I know if the next item I were to chose would be in stock? It's not like the staff at Vaping.com know what their inventory is. And apparently the website isn't linked with their inventory management system.

In the end, I finally told them to just cancel my entire order and issue a full refund. They claim they have done that, but we will see if the money ever hits my bank.

I am quite tempted to refer to this storefront as fraudulent. Every single step of this process has been a bad experience. The proprietor(s) of this website, in my opinion, do not appear to have any idea what it takes to run a successful business, if that is what their end goal actually is.

@TeaTorres - I do not know what you were ordering from Vaping.com, but if I may recommend a few other online stores that I have worked with in the past that are quite good, with amazing customer service and [at least with my orders] 100% accuracy and great shipping speeds.

1. www.csvape.com <-- They carry the juice that I like, which is the VGOD Luscious line. I buy all 3 flavors that they carry. I've never had anything be out of stock either. Most importantly, the order I bought on Wednesday of this week was here on Friday (today). Just like on here, I paid a few extra $ for the expedited shipping. However, unlike my experience here, I actually received my order as promised.

2. www.misthub.com <--They carry practically everything. If you can't find it there, I would be quite surprised.

3. www.vapordna.com <-- Wide selection of mods, juices, coils, accessories, etc. After the headache here, I went there for what I needed. Oh, and guess what, it'll be here on Monday.

4. www.vaping.co....oh crap, scratch this one...

Anyway, best of luck in your ventures, and hopefully you will be able to get your money back from here if that is what it comes to.

• Optimistic

Monkchip

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 26, 2013
    Bokeelia, FL
    I ordered July 6, and order is still processing on July 9. Order # V100129635.
    They have my payment, AND bank charged me an additional fee (International Trans Fee -$1.60). That is NOT cool at all. This information should be disclosed when placing the order. Hopefully, I can get my items get shipped soon and I can put this company behind me.

Terry Strength

Moved On
    Jul 13, 2019
    So I ordered a morph 219 starter kit, a blackcell battery charger, two juices, and two Samsung r25 batteries. I received everything in the mail yesterday except my two Samsung r25 batteries. I checked my order and I was charged $110 but only received $87.96. What makes matters even worse, because I didn't receive the batteries I payed for, I can't even use what I did receive. I want to know where my stuff is. Also I would give you my order confirmation number but it didn't send the receipt to my email like it was suppose to. The only information I have is the information that came on the label of the packages I did get.

Terry Strength

Moved On
    Jul 13, 2019
    I bought some Blue Slushie Menthol Juice, ordered, put in card details, pressed pay and went on with my night. Next morning, I checked my email for the receipt and didn't find the receipt in my emails, it wasn't even in my spam list and there weren't any orders under the "My Orders" tab. Did I buy the juice or not?
    The only way you can know is by looking at your recent transactions and seeing if they took the money off of not. They failed to send me a receipt to my email after I spent $110. Thankfully only one thing was missing. I promise you I will never use this website or any associated with this one again. It has 0 customer service and they pretty much tell you in the terms and agreement that they are not liable for any products that were lost broken etc,

• Optimistic

CallsignViper

Jul 15, 2019
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
    So I made an order on July 12 and never received my tracking info. order number is #V100169053 Just wondering on when I should receive the tracking!

• Optimistic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread