Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLucasD

Jun 19, 2019
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

I ordered a few days ago, about how long does the processing step take? Got the quick shipping option to have it before going on vacation this weekend, about how long will it take to get out and on the road? (Order number #V100158703 if that helps)

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I ordered a few days ago, about how long does the processing step take? Got the quick shipping option to have it before going on vacation this weekend, about how long will it take to get out and on the road? (Order number #V100158703 if that helps)
    Hi there, your tracking number is 9405510205837003211352 with USPS, looks like your expected delivery is tomorrow!

Reactions: stols001

ItsReeff

Jun 19, 2019
    Hello, I ordered last Thursday and still haven't received tracking. I sent an email (never got a response) and was curious where my order is. I understand that the software is broken however its almost been a week with no update. Was just curious where my package is or whats going on with my order. My order number is #V100157542 . Any help would be appreciated!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello, I ordered last Thursday and still haven't received tracking. I sent an email (never got a response) and was curious where my order is. I understand that the software is broken however its almost been a week with no update. Was just curious where my package is or whats going on with my order. My order number is #V100157542 . Any help would be appreciated!
    HI there, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, let me look into this for you.

Zumablue

Jun 19, 2019
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
    Hey i ordered from your website a couple days ago and it still says its processing, any update on that at all? My order number is V100159069 and V100159071

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi. I've placed an order recently and got the order number. I have not recieved any information on processing or shipping. Just like to know what's going on with my order. I ordered it to go on vacation next week. Order number is V100159345
    Sorry about this, I will get back to you as soon as the warehouse team get in!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey i ordered from your website a couple days ago and it still says its processing, any update on that at all? My order number is V100159069 and V100159071
    Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience, I will chase this up and get back to you in a few hours when Las Vegas is up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread