Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baash

May 19, 2018
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

Hi Neil,

I ordered a juice bundle on the 16th it still hasn’t even shipped. I’m wondering why it’s taking so long. With other websites I’ve never had this problem unless it’s on a weekend but I ordered on Wed specifically so it can come on time... your juice is great and all it’s just the shipping that takes forever

Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi Neil,

I ordered a juice bundle on the 16th it still hasn’t even shipped. I’m wondering why it’s taking so long. With other websites I’ve never had this problem unless it’s on a weekend but I ordered on Wed specifically so it can come on time... your juice is great and all it’s just the shipping that takes forever
    Sorry for not getting back sooner, we had a big warehouse move last week and it wasn't without a few glitches, please can I get your order number and I'll get it looked into.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey Neil I ordered threw you guys yesterday and had it next day air but haven't recieved a tracking number or anything.. my number is #v100078316
    Hi Samantha, I've asked a member of the team to look into it and reach out to you, please let me know if they don't.

Kellieblueeyes

May 21, 2018
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

Hey Neil I emailed vaping.com and they told me to get ahold of you to get a care package sent out to my team. We're active duty Air Force and deployed. Im their team lead and was hoping to get some products to share and add to reviews and posts. Any help is much appreciated and it would definitely be a huge morale boost. Ty for your time!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey Neil I emailed vaping.com and they told me to get ahold of you to get a care package sent out to my team. We're active duty Air Force and deployed. Im their team lead and was hoping to get some products to share and add to reviews and posts. Any help is much appreciated and it would definitely be a huge morale boost. Ty for your time!
    Hi Kellie, thanks for reaching out! Please DM me your information and we'll get something sorted out. We have had issue with package sizes when shipping to certain military locations, are you aware of any restrictions around what we can send?

Kellieblueeyes

May 21, 2018
    Hi Kellie, thanks for reaching out! Please DM me your information and we'll get something sorted out. We have had issue with package sizes when shipping to certain military locations, are you aware of any restrictions around what we can send?

I'm not sure how to dm on here but we don't have restrictions other than batteries

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread