Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Katsuyama

Dec 10, 2019
Ordered from your site on 11-16-19. You collected my money on 11-18-19. As of today, 12-10-19 my order still shows processing. I have tried to contact you multiple times by phone, never answered, and messages never returned. Have tried contacting you via the website on 12-2-19, and 12-4-19. Still no response. My order number is V100220199. Will you help me?

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    i still have not received any updates on my order, no one has reached out to me. can you please let me know something??
    I just checked and it is in transit with USPS tracking number - 9405509205328079376235

You should have got some emails about it, I'm hoping they hit the spam folder.

Anna_Bananaa

Dec 9, 2019
    I just checked and it is in transit with USPS tracking number - 9405509205328079376235

You should have got some emails about it, I'm hoping they hit the spam folder.

is there no way for you all to update the shipping time for it to arrive sooner? since it will have been almost 2 weeks since i purchased it??

Mlove787

Dec 10, 2019
    Hello I was wondering if you can tell me what’s going on with my order I placed it Sunday and I checked yesterday and today and it still shows processing I paid for Expedite shipping in hopes I will get this by Friday no later then Saturday because I’m leaving for vacation my order number V100228962 can you let me know if I will get this on time thanks for all your help

Heather Moore

Dec 11, 2019
    I am having an issue with Vaping.com. I placed an order on 11/30/19 and after the age verification nothing. I have emailed, called, contacted their technical support on their site, no answer! Today I wrote a review on their page saying this and they deleted it. I feel bad because this was a gift for my husband.

Order Number #V100225613
    Order Date 11/30/2019
    DESCRIPTION
    QUANTITY PRICE
    vaporesso_luxe_black_93.png
    Luxe 220w & SKRR Tank
    Vaporesso
    Color
    Black
    1 $34.99
    junkys_stash_a_chill_day_iced.png
    A Chill Day ICED 100ml
    Junky's Stash
    Bottle Size
    100 ml
    Nicotine Strength
    3 mg
    1 $5.99
    air-factory-blue-razz.png
    Blue Razz 100ml
    Air Factory
    Bottle Size
    100 ml
    Nicotine Strength
    6 mg
    1 $16.99
    Subtotal $57.97
    Shipping Method: You qualified for Free Shipping! - USPS First Class Shipping $0.00
    Total $57.97

Alenso Smith

Dec 16, 2019
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
    Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Hello,
    Order V100228183 placed on Dec 6, order is still processing. Can you assist?

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order on December 11th and received a verification email about my ID on December 12th. I paid for express shipping and as of December 16th have not received an email saying my order has shipped. My order number is V100230223. My card was charged on December 11th so I would either like my order back or my product soon.
    Hi there, very sorry for this, let me speak to someone in the warehouse when they get in (in a few hours) and get them to reach out, there's been an issue with tracking info not getting updated quickly due to a software error.

Aubrey Baker

Dec 17, 2019
    Hi there, very sorry for this, let me speak to someone in the warehouse when they get in (in a few hours) and get them to reach out, there's been an issue with tracking info not getting updated quickly due to a software error.
    Will I still be able to receive the Suorin before Christmas? It is supposed to be a gift for my boyfriend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread