Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby Dingus

Dec 5, 2019
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!

Please help me, I recently bought a SMOK NOVO 2. It was going great and then out of nowhere it just stopped working. I have emailed the support multiple times and attempted to call the number many times. I have had no help and no response. Please help me.

Steven Ng

Dec 4, 2019
For folks who want some answers,

I was able to call and had a person named Gideon help me check up with my order. Apparently they have had a long Thanksgiving weekend and most of their staff were sick the following weekend. Gideon also mentioned that over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, there is a lot for them to process so there is a slight delay.

As for my order, he mentioned that it was in preshipment will be scanned by USPS by yesterday night or today morning. I just got an email this morning saying it's being in transit for shipment. So that's good!

I recommend for everyone to keep trying to contact them via the Phone Number for support. It seems that they only have one available line for this support, so it may take a few calls to actually get through the voicemail and have someone actually help you.

Props for Gideon on the phone for helping me out.

Newusermarco

Dec 6, 2019
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Hello,

I’ve called multiple times ( no answer), emailed (no response).

I am seeing if my order has shipped yet or if I have time to change something?
V100227135

thanks

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello,

I’ve called multiple times ( no answer), emailed (no response).

I am seeing if my order has shipped yet or if I have time to change something?
    V100227135

thanks
    Sorry, not sure why that would be, can you confirm what number you’re calling? I’ve asked someone to look into it and reach out.

Ben A

Nov 23, 2019
    HI there, some orders are shipping without tracking, I'm really sorry, I've refunded your shipping fee and have asked someone to look into it and reach out!
    I never received my order, and have called and left multiple messages, emails multiple times... and I want my order canceled... and I feel completely taken advantage of, my money taken, and I was completely misrepresented about vaping.com!! I am days away from ratcheting this to the next step, cancel my order and return my money... and I am tired of asking too!!
    Order # V100220683...

Anna_Bananaa

Dec 9, 2019

Ordered a vape kit a week ago and still haven’t received it or any updated emails on the status of it. I paid for 1-3days shipping and it’s been well over 3 days. I also checked my bank account and i was charged more than what my order invoice states. ORDER # V100227438

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Ordered a vape kit a week ago and still haven’t received it or any updated emails on the status of it. I paid for 1-3days shipping and it’s been well over 3 days. I also checked my bank account and i was charged more than what my order invoice states. ORDER # V100227438
    Hi Anna, I'm very sorry, I have refunded your shipping fee and the cost of the liquid, orders are sipping without getting tracking info updated due to a software error. I will get someone to see if they can get the tracking info and reach out to you.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I never received my order, and have called and left multiple messages, emails multiple times... and I want my order canceled... and I feel completely taken advantage of, my money taken, and I was completely misrepresented about vaping.com!! I am days away from ratcheting this to the next step, cancel my order and return my money... and I am tired of asking too!!
    Order # V100220683...
    Hi Ben, I'm very sorry, I see this was already canceled and refunded, it may well have already shipped, so if it does turn up, please keep it by way of apology.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread