Gotvapes STALLION, Pre-filled and Empty Available Now - Product Launch Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I have been using these really like them just ordered some punched ones to try in tanks.
My question is how do you keep your coils and top filler wet with out topping off or is that the only way?

I'm using them punched and in tanks. I use higher vg and rather dark NET(Naturally Extracted Tobacco) juices. As the tank level goes down I often times tip them a bit to keep wicking and coil sufficiently wet. Sorta similar to tipping the VNs and the Stardusts and such.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I have been using these really like them just ordered some punched ones to try in tanks.
My question is how do you keep your coils and top filler wet with out topping off or is that the only way?

The wife has been using ones I've slotted with no special care whatsoever. Thin Dekang juice at least works quite well without topping off or tipping.

I ordered a couple of packs of punched so we'll see if they work as well as the huge slots I've been cutting.

Find the Stallions to be much more consistent in a tank than SmokTech pre-punched in her tanks. Some of the SmokTechs will work great, then the next one in the same tank will flood. Stallions never flood.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Long, long ago, in a thread far, far away, there was a short discussion about regular 510 drip tips having too long a base to fit the Stallion due to the placement of the filler. The question was asked whether a shorty drip tip would fit, but I don't know if it was ever answered. Anyone have some wisdom to share regarding Stallions and drip tips?

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long, long ago, in a thread far, far away, there was a short discussion about regular 510 drip tips having too long a base to fit the Stallion due to the placement of the filler. The question was asked whether a shorty drip tip would fit, but I don't know if it was ever answered. Anyone have some wisdom to share regarding Stallions and drip tips?

If you like the shortie DT's that GV carries, they fit perfectly without pushing the filler.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
Reinforcements have arrived!

20121025_142303.jpg

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Yes folks the prepunched are amazing, try them out ill get a video up soon them, these are simply amazing, consistancy to the core, no flooding like big screen said and no hassle, ready to go, and im simply amazed by them

Eagerly anticipating your new video on these new Pre-punched stainless steel Stallions.

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
What method are you using? I will say I recently bought the plunger and it is so much easier to fill cartos now. Just wish they made it in a metal version.
I've been using the needle fill method using the yellow, longer needles. Maybe I'm filling them too fast and not letting the air escape? :oops: Other than that they work awesome. Longer battery life and almost two days from a full unit.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
I've been using the needle fill method using the yellow, longer needles. Maybe I'm filling them too fast and not letting the air escape? :oops: Other than that they work awesome. Longer battery life and almost two days from a full unit.

Yeah their excellent with the 510 batteries, efficient working and really do make the batteries last longer.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
What tank are y"all using successfully with the pre-punched? The bottom end of the carto's I have are a bit to fat to fit in my tanks. Had to grind the bottom to fit.

Good grief! Do you mean you had to grind the bottom end of the cylindrical shell? Or is it the flat flange area thing?

Now that you've done so, how does the thing wick and vape? How is the th and flavor?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread