DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
WAIT, Bad'tude! I GOT this!!!!!

An advanced vaper knows the difference between a drip tip and a mouthpiece!

(did I win?) :rickroll:

TootleKlowderShirt.jpg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
THIS is why I sold my first and last mech, a very much beloved Electric Angel.

I do not trust my own attention span. Those who know me are shaking their heads affirmatively at this very moment.

On that note, I expect that my posts here in this thread also validate that point. :blush: :facepalm:
Same reason I've not bought a mech. Simply not detailed oriented enough. I just want to enjoy my vape, not wanting to think about it too much.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
  • Love
Reactions: Falconeer

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Same reason I've not bought a mech. Simply not detailed oriented enough. I just want to enjoy my vape, not wanting to think about it too much.

Funny, that’s pretty much why I vape (almost) exclusively on mechs.

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
... But try getting one of those punks to try and take a pull and blow vape cloud tricks while flipping around and banging their cervix off the lower bar at 70 miles an hour and they will end up crying like a schoolgirl who had her pigtails pulled in opposite directions. Candy @sses. Yeah.
Myst, are you sure you don't mean coccyx? o_O

Reactions: Electrodave

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
To me - an Advanced Vaper is someone who has backups for their backups and only goes out the door with a vaping 'just-in-case' bag or box ;)

You know darn well that most of us have backups for our backups backups.

I just got a nice Sigelei Sibra in today's vapemail! That's going to be the backup for something. I tell my wife that I buy so many mods because they're all prone to failure.

;)

Reactions: kas122461

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I believe there is a dangerous tendency in some vape adverts using the term "advanced" in references to vapers and vape gears.
The resulting picture is a quiet nooby tootle puffer using highly safe devices at one end, and the super-expert Vaper using a series two-21700 copper mech mod topped with a dripper using a coil borrowed from an hair-dryier.

Yes, the level of expertise is measured to your level of risk-taking. An age-old stereotype about true-man using truly-working devices (which happen to be dangerous but true-man couldn't care less).

I can't be sure that my reading of some vape adverts isn't biased somewhat.

I tried emulating the behavior of a new Vaper which turns to the Internet and search for the best, for the most advanced, for the bigger clouds, and is inexorably driven toward mechs and 0.05 Ohm builds. This is insane.

And, if the measure of insanity is defining how advanced a Vaper is, then I want to dissociate from this counterculture at every step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread