Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I just stopped by because I heard there was going to be free popcorn here. Was I deceived??? :eek:

I hate it when that happens. o_O

6e955acf-bcdd-44eb-b3dd-7f0507aa3b15-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png
Popping another batch now.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
To me, advanced means you've tried a vape method that hits the spot for a particular individual. Some may take a lot of trial and error. Perhaps the very first device hit the bullseye for some. Does mean they are not advanced but the person who spent $2 grand before finding the right tool is?
Hmmmm.

Old school, new school, none of that matters to the advanced vaper. Satisfaction is the only thing that does.

Big tanks, little tanks, pods, drips, tobacco flavor or ones favorite breakfast cereal. It's all subjective anyway....including the term "advanced vaper".

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
To me, advanced means you've tried a vape method that hits the spot for a particular individual. Some may take a lot of trial and error. Perhaps the very first device hit the bullseye for some. Does mean they are not advanced but the person who spent $2 grand before finding the right tool is?
Hmmmm.

Old school, new school, none of that matters to the advanced vaper. Satisfaction is the only thing that does.

Big tanks, little tanks, pods, drips, tobacco flavor or ones favorite breakfast cereal. It's all subjective anyway....including the term "advanced vaper".

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
If someone builds then they are an advanced vaper, because getting involved is implicit.
If they want to plug in and just vape, then they are not.
Both of these things are ok.
I build and don't consider myself advanced at all. Like all things vaping "advanced" is subjective.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Advanced vaping: avoiding blowing your lips, teeth, fingers off, not setting your pocket, bed, chair, cabinet, carpet, car on fire.
This can literally happen to even the most alert vaper. Sometimes crap happens and is literally out of your control.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I work on my RTA's wearing two pairs of reading glasses. My missus thinks I'm a proper mong.
Wearing two pairs of specs is pretty mongy, have you considered purchasing one of these?
$4.49 9892A-II Eye Glasses Style 20mm 20X Loupe / Magnifier with LED Illumination - black / 2*CR1620 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
At 20x a dirty coil looks like a jungle

They do a single eye unit too, it's what I have for really intricate stuff. However you miss the opportunity to look like this.
XucSNjf.jpg

Reactions: HigherStateD

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If someone builds then they are an advanced vaper, because getting involved is implicit.
If they want to plug in and just vape, then they are not.
Both of these things are ok.

What's that make those of us who do both, at pretty much all times?

My money's on my original self-assessment: "Simpleton vaper." :w00t:

It has a nice ring to it, if I do say so myself. :headbang:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This can literally happen to even the most alert vaper. Sometimes crap happens and is literally out of your control.

THIS is why I sold my first and last mech, a very much beloved Electric Angel.

I do not trust my own attention span. Those who know me are shaking their heads affirmatively at this very moment.

On that note, I expect that my posts here in this thread also validate that point. :blush: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread