Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winci

Mar 14, 2018
Lietuva
We're talking about it. One of the main goals of the Ares was to be as easy to build as possible. If we can still make it easy in a 22mm format, we'll think about it!

But nothing currently in the works.

So you're saying you want one? ;-)

I want 3 (three) small ARES - for me, for my wife and for my son ;)

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I thought the time was right to have a home here in Florida which is where I wanted to retire to anyway.

Okay - Where in Florida . . .

gay-south-florida.jpg

All your neighbors (or is it "stalkers" :facepalm: ) really need to know . . . ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Not sure if this was asked but how long did it take you to come up with the design of the Ares? My girlfriend loves hers!

The original Ares wasn't even called the Ares, and it had some pretty grandiose ideas and goals.

That's usually when Dimitris smacks me in the head and brings me back to reality. :)

I believe it was in development for around 1/2 year between initial design doc, to us going to Innokin to work with the engineers on it, to production and packaging. Maybe even longer than that.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
So, Dimitris Agrafiotis and Phil Busardo. Will there be any colors besides the ones shown, at a later date? Love how the setup looks and do love the purple one. :)

We may do some limited editions we're talking about. But as of now, just the white, black, and new purple, red, and blue kits.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
My question to Phil/Dimi: how do you feel about the "competition" in the YT vaping reviewers business? Do you feel like the "drama" has increased with your risen popularity?

Most likely not mine, because I stay out of the drama.

My review videos are review videos and I keep them as such without incorporating drama.

That may have actually hurt me in subscribers and reviews, but I can sleep better with myself at night because of it.

I HATE drama. I HATE vape drama. I HATE HATE!

We have much more important things to focus on like converting smokers and saving this industry.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my question for P and D.

Phil, what was Demetris’ greatest contribution in the development of the Zenith? Vice versa, Demetri, what was the best contribution that Phil had?
You know what l mean, like you said to yourself, I wish that l had thought of that one!
Nevertheless, you are a great team! If it is half as good as the Ares, ya got a winner!!!
:toast:
Vonnie
I think we should do a poll on which Ares coil tool we use, Phil’s or Demetris’.

Great question.

Dimitris = Ouzu

No, I'm kidding. First of all, having a guy like Dimitris who vapes exactly the way I do (for the most part) and who understands what we're trying to accomplish is priceless.

Dimitris also keeps me grounded. There are times when I develop from the pie in the sky or 20,000 foot level.

This is when he smacks me in the head and brings me back to reality.

I think if it was JUST me designing, it would never be good enough and never see market. :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Oh WOW! I am so shocked to see this thread. As it happens I have been playing with the idea of an ares and love the look of the new colours! So glad I saw them here on ecf first! Thank you so very much to Phil and Dimitri, I have followed you both on YouTube for a long time and find your passion, information and advocacy to be such a blessing both personally and for the industry as a whole.

I am fascinated with the new coils and the idea that the mod combo can be used for both mtl and dtl vaping. My questions are is this set up and menu system simple enough to recommend to my brand new vapers and what vg pg blend is recommended? Will the tank leak with a 50/50 mix? Or as the promotion talks about flavour can they put in 60 or 70 vg to get thicker cloud with mtl at lower temp but still get the yumminess?

First, thank you very much for the kind words!!

Yes, I think the menu quite simple, and it's actually been around for some time. The Zenith tank is super easy to use.

50/50% is ideal, but we've tested these up to a 70% VG and should work with most without issue. But as we know, not all liquids are created equal.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
You know, I have the Ares (2) and the Zenith (1). I think this new coil is neat and I've asked my question on that,.

I have more questions too... Are you guys planning to continue working with Innoken, and if so, will it continue to be MTL options because I've enjoyed everything so far, and I know there were some start up headaches, but my 3 tanks have been pretty great.

I also wonder about 22 mm versions of things... ??

Anna
Yes we will continue to focus on MTL and Smokers with Innokin and hopefully for a while :)

22mm Zenith is next in pipeline. Tank alone and also in a newly redesigned kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread