Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Where is your favorite place to visit -
Greece NY or Greece the country?
LOL!
Hi from a neighbor in N. Greece NY !
Love your reviews Phil- and I especially like when you and Dimitris review together!
Much success to the both of you in the future!
He's Greece Greece. I'm Greece NY! (Much different accent :) )!

Really appreciate this! Thank you!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
What are your favorite MTL devices up till now? and their specific features that helped you guys design this tank.
What are your favorite MTL RTAs to date?

Some of my favs:

High End:
Kayfuns
Skyline
Squape

Affordable:
Siren 2

Of course those are rebuildable. In replaceable coil head tanks, I was an Aspire Nautilus fan followed by the Kabuki which has been replaced by the Zenith.

Specific features of those which lead to our tanks was actually the lack of features. Namely, super easy to deal with, build, fill, and replace. :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
This is first I heard of a Mesh MTL coil - my wife thinks the Zenith with a regular coil is the best vape she ever had - how would you describe the differences in the vape between the two coIls

I would say the mesh coil is a little more "intense" and perhaps a little warmer (of course that depends on the setting).

We also feel the coil will last longer due to the surface area which comes into contact with the cotton (more).

We're/Innokin are currently working on testing to prove that.

Hope that helps!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Phil, can you point out one thing you influenced (the most) in Ares/Zenith design?

Sure!

My Mom, Wife, and brother. Who will NEVER look at a vaping forum or a vaping video. :)

So what do they care most about, getting a good quality vape as cost effectively and trouble free as possible!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I just recently jumped back into MTL for at work and out and about. I have been using a Smok Spirals tank. The Zenith I assume will be an upgrade is that correct? The RBA section is kind of a pain in the .... with the Spirals so I was looking into getting a dedicated MTL RTA anyway and then saw this awesome contest. Thanks for the chance to score these.
You're welcome!!

The Zenith does not come with nor will a rebuildable option be available for it. That's not the purpose of this particular tank. It primary focus is to be easy to use, fill, and change the coil while providing a great MTL vape experience.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Do you know how much I think of you two?, Enjoy, and appreciate your help and entertainment, so lot's is the answer.

And we (or at least I... can't speak for the Great Greek Wonder, but I'm sure he feels the same) feel the same way about you guys.

Always appreciate the comments, emails, those watching the videos and the friendships we've accumulated over the years.

Remember... you're FRIENDS... not FANS!!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thank you for another Innokin giveaway. Phil, why did you relocate to Florida?

Well, I'm not COMPLETELY relocated yet. I'm still a bit back and forth but I VERY MUCH like it here.

I've worked for a LONG TIME in corporate America and my leaving that world has allowed me to become location independent. I thought the time was right to have a home here in Florida which is where I wanted to retire to anyway.

We also have very dear friends who used to live down the street from us in Rochester who now live here. He had to come here to run his father's business who passed away... Total Music Source.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks for the givaway opportunity.

So, what made you guys decide to develop a MTL mesh coil, and what are your favorite things about it?

Anna

Innokin released the mesh or "Plexus" coil for the Scion 2 and we wanted that tech to be available for the MTL crowd.

Actually, I've wanted something for the MTL crown the FIRST time I saw mech tech being used in the Taifun a year ago in Germany.

If this coil can give vapers a touch more flavor, a touch more longevity, and a bit of a more punchy vape, all while still being MTL, I think that a good thing!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks ❤️ for the giveaway Will there be a 22 mm Ares MTL RTA that my wife can use with her Purple CoolFire Ace :) ?
View attachment 749113

We're talking about it. One of the main goals of the Ares was to be as easy to build as possible. If we can still make it easy in a 22mm format, we'll think about it!

But nothing currently in the works.

So you're saying you want one? ;-)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks @Oliver for announcing this contest and many thanks to Innokin, Dimitry and Phil for running it!! :thumbs:

I'm on my 3rd attempt to quit cigarettes via vaping and, having found great information on ECF, this time has me the most optimistic, returning to MTL using a NET with a little "help" from WTA. I'm enjoying my Vaporesso Nexuses with my juices but, from what I've read on the forum, I've been thinking the Zenith tank could be a "force multiplier" in my vaping satisfaction, accelerating my departure from analogs. So, my questions for Phil & Dimitry are...

How would you compare flavor and satisfaction between the Kroma/Zenith combo versus the Nexus?
In the case of my not winning a Kroma/Zenith combo, would the Zenith tank serve well on a Vaporesso Tarot Nano device?
Thanks in advance for any response you deem appropriate and, of course, at your convenience.

Hello!! I think I'm going to leave that one to Dimitris as he has more experience with some of the pod systems than I do, but I'll put my 2 cents here as well.

Keep in mind that one has no adjustability and the other is an open system you sit on a device. That device will typically have a wattage adjustment on it. So you'll be able to dial it into your tastes a little better than a pod with no adjustability.

Many of the pod type systems I've come across require me to up my nic to be satisfied with the Aspire Breeze 2 being the exception.. at least in those I've tried.

I think you'll wind up getting more flavor in a larger device. Chamber size, chimney length, room for the vapor to "mature" will typically lead to more flavor.

Yes, of course, the Zenith is a standard 510 tank so you can screw it onto any 510 device and enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread