Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaM202

Apr 30, 2017
USA
I am truly intrigued with this ! I absolutely LOVE all of my products from you all. My question to you all..what is the life span and ease of use with this set up? I have never used anything other than regular coils - haven't dared diving into the "Builds"..Thanks for the chance :) Wishing everyone the best of Luck ! BTW...the Purple is amazing..I love your purple !!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    They were the LG HG2 batteries. I bought most of my batteries from illumn but have bought some from different vendors. I'm not sure how old they were or how many cycles on them. I probably should but don't keep track of charge cycles. I have several two battery mods and don't always use the same batteries in the same mod. I had been using them in an aegis legend kit that I'm getting ready to review before charging them. I would guess that most of my batteries are around a year old. I did buy a new set a month or so ago but these weren't it.

I also thought I might mention that I don't run anything over 40 watts on a dual battery mod normally so I don't think that I've been overloading the batteries.
    Sorry to hear, Hitt. I like those mini ammo cans they have at TS and HF for charging better than a heat trapping lipo bag tho. Stay safe Amigo.

jdy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    This sounds like an amazing coil I'd love to try it out!
    A question that comes to mind for me is similar to nearly every statement here, why limit the color options, will you offer more?
    Maybe Silver, White, Black, Pink, Green, or Yellow?
    Thanks for the contest chance I would like to win that beautiful Red one!!

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
    Jun 1, 2016
    GTA
    Well folks, looks like the big day has arrived! Even if I don’t come remotely close to winning a red cent I’d like to say something.

This contest has been so much fun and so very educational. I was given the chance to communicate with Phil and Dimitris! :toast::banana::thumbs:

I feel I have gotten to know a bit more about some of the many members here. A few of them I’m sending a little extra luck their way:).

And the countdown begins....:pop:

Vonnie
    I vape, therefore I am.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    HEY - Any one see where Phil & Dimitris went ? ? ? ?

mensch.gif

giphy.gif

• Creative
    Reactions: SomethingElse

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    [

Welcome to the forum Brad!
    If I won, I’d love the purple Kroma/Zenith and the Ares tank, hands down, rainbow. How about you? Stick around there’s great people here and good luck!!!
    Vonnie

Yes, there are a lot of great people here. I am actually an old-time member who posted under the name of Bradder. Lost my log-in information and they were unable to recover my old account.

If I won (hint, hint) I would probably go with the dark blue. Looks like a beautiful color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread