Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WOW ! ! !

REALLY - "ME" ? ? ?

wohoo.gif

happydance.gif

Also - to "My" Fellow 2nd Drawing Winner - @zapped

A Huge . . . CONGRATULATIONS . . .:thumbs::headbang:

-
bow-down-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
to "Everyone" for their Congratulations too . . .
blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Notwithstanding, this celebration a huge

1471940788_1129.gif

To all of the Winners
in the drawing of the

Innokin
Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)
Giveaway

Especially those ECF Members mentioned

congratulations-balloons.gif
CARRIE C.

TART M. & IGOR S.

BANJAMIN H. GORRAN J. PATRICK C. RENE M. MELANIE W.

MIKKY T. TAMMY M. KNPA, KRISTIN C.F.

JULIA H. KIMBERLY P. CHRISTINA P. CLIVE P.

cheerleader2.gif
cheerleader2.gif

Also - A BIG HUGE . . .

d0b1074995a43838f56ecc5f23a0c657.jpg

@Oliver/ECF & @Innokin_Bohan/@Innokin for the Giveaway Contest . . .

AND - Dimitis & Phil for answering our questions too . . .

Including all those ECF Member who throughout this contest
posted such interesting questions and kept the conversation lively . . .

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

(BTW: @Innokin_Bohan :mail:)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
But now that is not happen the link always redirect to the Proton giveaway !!!

Hey there - Try to Relax - Everything will be alright . . .
consoling2.gif

So if I may boldly suggest - Take a Break & Have a "Vape" . . . :vapor:

And - To be honest, the contest is not over yet, so there is still time for your friends to enter using your link . . .
btn_animation.gif

Oliver will take care of the problem - as he always does - once he notices our post and gets a chance to do his thing . . .
working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@Bakunine22 , you got good advice. TBH your chances of winning a contest like this one that's promoted are probably small. The nice thing about Innoken products is they ARE affordable, if you really want one, you can always buy one. But this type of contest where a lot of folks enter, well you'll get your chance, like everyone.

I just think it's really neat that MTL mesh coils are going to be made available, I'm interested a LOT. LOL.

Anna

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I do like my Zenith a lot -- but I do have a question.

Most of the coils have been good and longer lasting than most other brands, but I must have a bad batch. 2 in a row have suddenly gone high ohms -- over 6 in a day or two. And soon after don't work.

What causes this? Could it be something I'm doing? Any remedy?

PS I'd love to win a Kroma as it's a great looking set up, but I also am eager for the 22mm version. :)

Uh Oh! A bad batch?

You know, when I reviewed I could not understand the concept of "maybe you got a bad one". Then, I went to China. :)

Now, after seeing a sea of thousands of people hand assembling these things, I get it... even WITH the quality control steps these companies take.

I would ask:

1) Have you changed liquids?
2) Have you changed devices?
3) Are you purchasing from a reputable vendor (yep, we've seen Ares clones)
4) Have you contacted Innokin about it?

Not sure if I'll be able to follow-up with you here, but you can always contact me on Facebook or my email addy: pbusardo@tasteyourjuice.com.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Ask a question eh..

So Phil/Dimi what was the first setup you tried and thought to yourself, damn I'm never going to smoke again?

Hmmm... that's a good question.

The first setup I tried and said I'm never going to smoke again was the Joye 510 with standard 510 atty (no such thing as low resistance back then).

But that was because of conviction and dedication to the game, not necessarily due to satisfaction, because back in 2009... let's just say things aren't as good as they are now.

The first time I was totally satisfied... probably a carto tank!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
My question to Phil/Dimi: how do you feel about the "competition" in the YT vaping reviewers business? Do you feel like the "drama" has increased with your risen popularity?

Most likely not mine, because I stay out of the drama.

My review videos are review videos and I keep them as such without incorporating drama.

That may have actually hurt me in subscribers and reviews, but I can sleep better with myself at night because of it.

I HATE drama. I HATE vape drama. I HATE HATE!

We have much more important things to focus on like converting smokers and saving this industry.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
you're welcome! the most funny video for me is when you and dimitris goes to China... where you broke that nut cracker... hahahahahhaha

LOLOL!! That was funny, but the best thing about that is when the Chinese guys we were with laughed out loud and yelled... "Made in China". I love this. I love people who can laugh at themselves. I love a good sense of humor. I HATE HATE!!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Wow, okay now my question is why does Dimitri hate pink so much? Was his mom convinced he would be a girl and bought all pink stuff for the nursery, or was it an unreasoning prejudice?

LOL pink is my favorite color and I was in a long term job and once dyed my hair pink, white, and purple... LOL I was a counselor and the first thing the little girls would say was, "I LOVE YOUR HAIR." The mom's looked on and were like, "Who is this crazy lady?" (Although to be fair, they'd probably have thought it at some point, heh).

A pink tank would be awesome or perhaps you could call it magenta and he wouldn't be upset.

LOL, I actually not have THAT much pink in my collection frankly.

Anna

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Dear Dimitris and Phil,

Thanks to @Oliver and everyone at Innokin for doing this contest, and thanks for the chance to win one of these awesome kit ! And congratulations to @Nailz and @Katdarling !!

Now, as to Questions...
Most kits currently on the market come with cloudsbro tanks. The Zenith/Kroma-A kit is probably the first kit in a long time to come out specifically for MTL vapers and transitioning smokers. Moreover, the Zenith tank is the first MTL tank to come with a mesh coil.
Do you feel you're breaking grounds, setting an example for other companies to go in this direction? Also, considering that eliquids are likely to become more expensive, do you think current day cloud chasers will increasingly move to MTL vaping?

Thank you guys! Also big shoutout for the many, many, many more questions answered on The Smoker's Show!!

Best,

Hex "MTL vaper" Nut

THAT is an awesome sauce question.

I don't think we're breaking new ground, but I think we've realized that there is a segment of people that could really care less about building, complex devices, difficult to deal with tanks, and even forums like this.

They just don't want to smoke anymore. Those are the people we're trying to target and think about when we design.

Not necessarily vapers, but more for people like my Mom, my brother, my wife, Dimitris' wife. Those people who will NEVER look at a review, or a forum or a Facebook group about vaping.

Here's what I've noticed and what I've personally heard. People have had their fun chasing clouds, building, etc. They get to that "post-hobbyist" phase and want the want is easy... AND to not smoke.

Now of course that's not everyone and you'll always have your die hard cloud chasers and tricksters and the way I see it, there's nothing wrong with it as long as they do it safely and respectfully, because we all have to realize, they are STILL not smoking... hopefully. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also, we have been having a discussion on the Zenith thread and how the coils refuse to DIE. (Not necessarily a bad thing) but I know I tried many things to kill my first coil (using commercial juice, turning up the wattage to inadvisable levels, etc.) I finally replaced my first (still working 1.6 coil) to try the 0.8. It also seems to want to live forever....

How long have you guys gotten out of a single coil (mls) on average, and it may be a trade secret but I am ALSO wondering how you did that (perhaps finding the fountain of youth for coils and etc.)?

Anna

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Well folks, looks like the big day has arrived! Even if I don’t come remotely close to winning a red cent I’d like to say something.

This contest has been so much fun and so very educational. I was given the chance to communicate with Phil and Dimitris! :toast::banana::thumbs:

I feel I have gotten to know a bit more about some of the many members here. A few of them I’m sending a little extra luck their way:).

And the countdown begins....:pop:

Vonnie
I vape, therefore I am.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread