Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just for that, I seriously hope you win!
k,ODQwNjkzOTQsNTExOTQwOTQ=,f,004_QH_orig.gif

Thanks for that support, however as with most all the Giveaway contest here on ECF - I know it is luck of the draw and I am sure it is up to "Random" who will WIN any prize offered - we all have an equal chance to WIN - Even "YOU" :thumbs: . . . ;)

EA2I.gif

Seriously though, with how much Phil & Demitis talk & feel about inclusiveness during their videos, especially how much they talk about sharing the "LOVE" with someone else . . . Hey - just look at how strong their "Bromance" is . . . I'm sure they would join the "PARTY" too . . .

Group-Hug-Rainbow.gif

Anyway - We'll just have to wait to see what happens . . . ;)

Until then . . .

53950660.gif
EVERYONE

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks for a chance at another contest. I'd like to know if they think that the new coils are really better at flavor production than the original. Also, I'd like to see an rba deck for this.

Slightly better. If you've seen my videos and reviews, I'm against "OH MY GOD, THIS HAS SOOOOO MUCH FLAVOR" kinda reactions.

Most designs are using some mix of heating wire and cotton we've all seen before and tried. Flavor is slightly better in some tanks than others, but even that is subjective.

With the Plexus, you have more surface area of the "wire" coming into contact with the cotton and therefore the liquid which could be perceived as more flavor. Some will get it, others may not.

I'm more excited about a coil that will potentially last longer due to that surface area thingy I just mentioned.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi, I'm a french fan of the Zenith ( please excuse my poor english ).
I'm waiting for the 0,5 ohms Plexus Z coil.
Here is one of my Z on an IJustS battery.
I read somewhere you're woring on a 22mm and 4ml Zenith. When willnit be available ?
View attachment 749121

The .5 Plexus, the 22mm Zeniths (2 & 4ml) should all be shipping now!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
If you're new to vaping or have friends that still smoke or you've been vaping forever this show every other Tuesday night is geared towards helping smokers get off the cancersticks. Quit or switch, just stop inhaling burning vegetables wrapped in paper. I've been vaping for over 5 years and still learn something every show. I don't know if this link will play the whole series but click the YouTube in the lower right when it's playing and it'll open at YouTube where you'll have access to The Smokers Show (and the rest) at Pbusardo's channel.
Every other Tuesday night at 9 Eastern Dimitris does a show here - VapinGreek

I know why not Zoidberg so my serious question is TSS tomorrow or next week?
Thanks guys :toast:

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Phil and Dimitris need more colors!!!

You're getting them! Well, at least in the kits.

The tanks by themselves are available in silver and black.
In the kits, they WERE available in white and black, but now also blue, red, and purple!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I do like my Zenith a lot -- but I do have a question.

Most of the coils have been good and longer lasting than most other brands, but I must have a bad batch. 2 in a row have suddenly gone high ohms -- over 6 in a day or two. And soon after don't work.

What causes this? Could it be something I'm doing? Any remedy?

PS I'd love to win a Kroma as it's a great looking set up, but I also am eager for the 22mm version. :)

Uh Oh! A bad batch?

You know, when I reviewed I could not understand the concept of "maybe you got a bad one". Then, I went to China. :)

Now, after seeing a sea of thousands of people hand assembling these things, I get it... even WITH the quality control steps these companies take.

I would ask:

1) Have you changed liquids?
2) Have you changed devices?
3) Are you purchasing from a reputable vendor (yep, we've seen Ares clones)
4) Have you contacted Innokin about it?

Not sure if I'll be able to follow-up with you here, but you can always contact me on Facebook or my email addy: pbusardo@tasteyourjuice.com.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Question: I’d like to know too if a 22mm might be in the future. Do the new versions have a snugger top cap? A couple of times mine has come open in my pocket. Granted, it’s a VERY well used tank. And only one of four zeniths has done it

The 22mm Zenith should be shipping now!

I believe the top cap is going to be the same. ALTHOUGH we are working on a child proof cap which could potentially help the issue you've experienced which I am sorry about.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
What a marvey lil' kontest, Mr. @Oliver ! Thank you very much for introducing some new fun and love into the ECF.

Innokin still reigns supremie, so this is abstolutely going to be one exciting give-a-way! Again, thank you.

Phil and Dimi will be answering questions in this thread??? WOAH!

th

So, yes, I have a kwestion: @Phil and Dimi....... have you a delish recipe for fusilli and feta? :blink:

First of all. LMFAO!!

As far as the we're not worthy part. Again... LOL...

I continue and will always say I'm just a regular guy who has a passion of helping people with vaping and getting them off cigarettes. I personally HATE the whole vape fame thing and don't subscribe to it.

Now, regarding the delish recipe, you had me at fusilli and lost me at feta. Perhaps we can discuss mozzarella instead? LOLOL!!!

• Love
Reactions: Katdarling

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Don't know if it has been asked or answered yet, But.... What do you two have planned ? In the Future ? Hardware wise ?..... Yep that covers it. Oh, I love both the Ares and Zenith. Can't wait to try the meshed coils.

Well.... :) If we could get Innokin to move a little faster, I think we'd have around 10-15 products out on the market.

So yes, we have plans, but really can't discuss them publicly yet.

Don't hate me. ;-)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Ask a question eh..

So Phil/Dimi what was the first setup you tried and thought to yourself, damn I'm never going to smoke again?

Hmmm... that's a good question.

The first setup I tried and said I'm never going to smoke again was the Joye 510 with standard 510 atty (no such thing as low resistance back then).

But that was because of conviction and dedication to the game, not necessarily due to satisfaction, because back in 2009... let's just say things aren't as good as they are now.

The first time I was totally satisfied... probably a carto tank!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread