Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ooooooooh, I can't believe I'm only the 2nd replyer!!!!! (Yes, I made that word up!)

Thanks @Oliver - Cheers!

Gentlemen, we send letters to our "elected" (ahem, PURCHASED) legislators (here in the States), we hold rallies, studies are published.....

Are we as a society just too STOOPID to see how vaping is an avenue to quit smoking (I'm over 4 years quit!)? Do we just not have enough money to grease the slimy pockets of our "leaders"?

Oh, wait, I know the answer...... FOX NEWS :facepalm:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
tenor.gif

To the first Random WINNERS . . .

cheerleader2.gif
@Katdarling & @Nailz
cheerleader2.gif

DevotedSimplisticKingbird.gif

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
@pbusardo do you still have a job outside vaping? If so, how do you manage to do all you do?

Also sometimes I drive my wife mad with everything vaping, is yours the same way or is she into vaping as you are? My wife just cares she can Vape, no interest in new mods or tanks.

I was a corporate America engineer for most of my life, responsible for speech recognition grammar development support, documentation, and tuning in the automated telephone space. I also did some really basic script writing, technical writing, audio production, and voice over work.

I've since moved into vaping full time. Still a challenge, even without kids to keep up with everything. I have NO IDEA how Dimitris does it all.

My wife is a "I just don't want to smoke" kinda gal. As you can imagine, she has access to any kind and type of vape gear she wants. Who vapes of choice? 1) The Innokin T18, 2) The Kroma-Zenith kit. She likes SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE with a good quality vape. She, like I, still wants that "smoking" experience, but from her vape.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
I just wanted to thank you both @pbusardo and @Dimitris for dedicating your time for the betterment of the vapers and future vapors out here.
I posted this on @Oliver award thread. I’m only 1 person and l was using a steroid inhaler 2X a day and I stop counting the times I used the rescue inhaler... it stopped working. I smoked approximately 40 cigs a day and had asthma. My Grandma died from COPD in her mid 60’s. Never mind the money.... l can now breathe!
It’s been about 4 years and my lungs are in better shape than when I was in my 20’s. It’s due to people like yourselves, Daniel ((DJLSB) my home B&M and places like this, @Oliver forum and the great people here. Thanks again to lnnokin for the contest, it’s has been so much fun! Can’t forget @Innokin_Bohan too!!!
This is what they mean by vape fam!

Vonnie
I vape therefore I am:)
I’m dyslexic too!

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Since battery charging was mentioned, I thought I’d share this. I always have my charger on a metal surface in case something happens. Well, I found my garage full of smoke Wednesday. I had two 18650 batteries charging and had just walked past the charger about five minutes before I found this. I won’t charge again without putting the charger in a LiPo safety bag.
c3ce104d7e9873f64e1d891eb4c4051e.jpg
Yikes, can you answer a couple quick questions?
Where did you buy the batteries?
What brand/model batteries?
How old/estimate cycles on the batteries?
Please inquiring minds want to know

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thanks for the contest!

My question, and maybe I'm just out of touch but, is there a decent sized market for a MTL device ?
Absolutely, keep in mind MTLers are usually not loud and public with their vape as sub ohmers are. There is a huge market! Sometimes (most times) we just dont see them :)

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Absolutely, keep in mind MTLers are usually not loud and public with their vape as sub ohmers are. There is a huge market! Sometimes (most times) we just dont see them :)
I think most are MTL'rs because people who quit smoking cigarettes, vape like they smoked. No one smoked cigarettes DTL... I find the people who DTL vape are people who never smoked.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Where is your favorite place to visit -
Greece NY or Greece the country?
LOL!
Hi from a neighbor in N. Greece NY !
Love your reviews Phil- and I especially like when you and Dimitris review together!
Much success to the both of you in the future!
He's Greece Greece. I'm Greece NY! (Much different accent :) )!

Really appreciate this! Thank you!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Phil, can you point out one thing you influenced (the most) in Ares/Zenith design?

Sure!

My Mom, Wife, and brother. Who will NEVER look at a vaping forum or a vaping video. :)

So what do they care most about, getting a good quality vape as cost effectively and trouble free as possible!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Do you know how much I think of you two?, Enjoy, and appreciate your help and entertainment, so lot's is the answer.

And we (or at least I... can't speak for the Great Greek Wonder, but I'm sure he feels the same) feel the same way about you guys.

Always appreciate the comments, emails, those watching the videos and the friendships we've accumulated over the years.

Remember... you're FRIENDS... not FANS!!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thank you for another Innokin giveaway. Phil, why did you relocate to Florida?

Well, I'm not COMPLETELY relocated yet. I'm still a bit back and forth but I VERY MUCH like it here.

I've worked for a LONG TIME in corporate America and my leaving that world has allowed me to become location independent. I thought the time was right to have a home here in Florida which is where I wanted to retire to anyway.

We also have very dear friends who used to live down the street from us in Rochester who now live here. He had to come here to run his father's business who passed away... Total Music Source.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks for the givaway opportunity.

So, what made you guys decide to develop a MTL mesh coil, and what are your favorite things about it?

Anna

Innokin released the mesh or "Plexus" coil for the Scion 2 and we wanted that tech to be available for the MTL crowd.

Actually, I've wanted something for the MTL crown the FIRST time I saw mech tech being used in the Taifun a year ago in Germany.

If this coil can give vapers a touch more flavor, a touch more longevity, and a bit of a more punchy vape, all while still being MTL, I think that a good thing!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks @Oliver for announcing this contest and many thanks to Innokin, Dimitry and Phil for running it!! :thumbs:

I'm on my 3rd attempt to quit cigarettes via vaping and, having found great information on ECF, this time has me the most optimistic, returning to MTL using a NET with a little "help" from WTA. I'm enjoying my Vaporesso Nexuses with my juices but, from what I've read on the forum, I've been thinking the Zenith tank could be a "force multiplier" in my vaping satisfaction, accelerating my departure from analogs. So, my questions for Phil & Dimitry are...

How would you compare flavor and satisfaction between the Kroma/Zenith combo versus the Nexus?
In the case of my not winning a Kroma/Zenith combo, would the Zenith tank serve well on a Vaporesso Tarot Nano device?
Thanks in advance for any response you deem appropriate and, of course, at your convenience.

Hello!! I think I'm going to leave that one to Dimitris as he has more experience with some of the pod systems than I do, but I'll put my 2 cents here as well.

Keep in mind that one has no adjustability and the other is an open system you sit on a device. That device will typically have a wattage adjustment on it. So you'll be able to dial it into your tastes a little better than a pod with no adjustability.

Many of the pod type systems I've come across require me to up my nic to be satisfied with the Aspire Breeze 2 being the exception.. at least in those I've tried.

I think you'll wind up getting more flavor in a larger device. Chamber size, chimney length, room for the vapor to "mature" will typically lead to more flavor.

Yes, of course, the Zenith is a standard 510 tank so you can screw it onto any 510 device and enjoy it!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Thanks for a chance at another contest. I'd like to know if they think that the new coils are really better at flavor production than the original. Also, I'd like to see an rba deck for this.

Slightly better. If you've seen my videos and reviews, I'm against "OH MY GOD, THIS HAS SOOOOO MUCH FLAVOR" kinda reactions.

Most designs are using some mix of heating wire and cotton we've all seen before and tried. Flavor is slightly better in some tanks than others, but even that is subjective.

With the Plexus, you have more surface area of the "wire" coming into contact with the cotton and therefore the liquid which could be perceived as more flavor. Some will get it, others may not.

I'm more excited about a coil that will potentially last longer due to that surface area thingy I just mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread