Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bakunine22

@Oliver . . .

Just an FYI: The link you provided for everyone to share with their "Friends" (via Email, FB, Twitter, Google +) on the other contest page:

Innokin/ECF Giveaway contest
Innokin New Kroma

* Share with three of your friends by email or social media
Get 3 extra entries for anyone that enters via this link:​

Also - In the confirmation email I received both of these links:

Many thanks for your entry into the Innokin New Kroma Competition

If you refer a friend we'll give you an extra entry - just share this link (you can do this with as many friends as you like) :)

Actually, will bring people to the following page:

Which of course has ended . . . Hope this information is helpful to you and everyone else who will actually read this post . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BUT WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED?

Reactions: Opinionated

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
The link I was given by the contest to give out to others for more entries goes to the old contest and not the Kroma-A Zenith contest..
Hm, they had a similar problem last time around with the Proton contest, as I recall. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they sort of fixed it "under the hood" eventually -- the links still showed wrong (preview on Facebook, etc.), but they redirected to the proper contest page after being clicked on.

B

Bakunine22

Hm, they had a similar problem last time around with the Proton contest, as I recall. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they sort of fixed it "under the hood" eventually -- the links still showed wrong (preview on Facebook, etc.), but they redirected to the proper contest page after being clicked on.

But now that is not happen the link always redirect to the Proton giveaway !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
But now that is not happen the link always redirect to the Proton giveaway !!!

Hey there - Try to Relax - Everything will be alright . . .
consoling2.gif

So if I may boldly suggest - Take a Break & Have a "Vape" . . . :vapor:

And - To be honest, the contest is not over yet, so there is still time for your friends to enter using your link . . .
btn_animation.gif

Oliver will take care of the problem - as he always does - once he notices our post and gets a chance to do his thing . . .
working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
Thanks @Oliver for announcing this contest and many thanks to Innokin, Dimitry and Phil for running it!! :thumbs:

I'm on my 3rd attempt to quit cigarettes via vaping and, having found great information on ECF, this time has me the most optimistic, returning to MTL using a NET with a little "help" from WTA. I'm enjoying my Vaporesso Nexuses with my juices but, from what I've read on the forum, I've been thinking the Zenith tank could be a "force multiplier" in my vaping satisfaction, accelerating my departure from analogs. So, my questions for Phil & Dimitry are...

How would you compare flavor and satisfaction between the Kroma/Zenith combo versus the Nexus?
In the case of my not winning a Kroma/Zenith combo, would the Zenith tank serve well on a Vaporesso Tarot Nano device?
Thanks in advance for any response you deem appropriate and, of course, at your convenience.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@Bakunine22 , you got good advice. TBH your chances of winning a contest like this one that's promoted are probably small. The nice thing about Innoken products is they ARE affordable, if you really want one, you can always buy one. But this type of contest where a lot of folks enter, well you'll get your chance, like everyone.

I just think it's really neat that MTL mesh coils are going to be made available, I'm interested a LOT. LOL.

Anna

B

Bakunine22

Hey there - Try to Relax - Everything will be alright . . .
consoling2.gif

So if I may boldly suggest - Take a Break & Have a "Vape" . . . :vapor:

And - To be honest, the contest is not over yet, so there is still time for your friends to enter using your link . . .
btn_animation.gif

Oliver will take care of the problem - as he always does - once he notices our post and gets a chance to do his thing . . .
working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just sayin' . . . ;)

OK. I AM A GREAT SUPPORTER OF OLIVER AND HIS WORK!!!
I LIKE HIM VERY MUCH!!!
BEST REGARDS

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
="stols001, post: 20928235, member: 309471"]@Bakunine22 , you got good advice. TBH your chances of winning a contest like this one that's promoted are probably small.
I just think it's really neat that MTL mesh coils are going to be made available, I'm interested a LOT. LOL.

Anna[/QUOTE]

I agree with you Anna & best of luck to ya!

I feel a bit greedy cuz of the Proton win but heck I entered. I’m using this as I post.
image.jpg
At least I am loyal. Hee hee
Thanks for the chance Innokin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread