Innokin iTaste SVD - a very good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
Yes this is the first time I'm getting annoyed with them I have orderd about 18 times and normally even if it says 5 working days they normally ship before then. I orderd the SVD mid day the same day they listed them my order still says order Received I opens a ticket and asked what's going on and they said they received my order from the manufacture and it was scratched so they requested a new one they said they will have and send by today but that has not happened. I would be fine with this the problem is they now have the fullkits in and ship next day also I have seen people order after me and there's are sent.

EDIT I will keep this post updated as I don't want to give fasttech bad press I love them lol but the excuse they gave me I think is BS I think there just making excuses up to give there self more time as there selling products they don't actually have in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
I olso ordered the very first day they put on website, still not shipped

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD
Yep I've seen you on the fasttech forum lol.

EDIT The thing is there's fasttech are good and far better prices and customer service then not just China or Hong Kong but even better then lots of us or uk vendors but with the SVD MVP and K100 they seem to have let to many people order and can't keep up it needs to be sorted.

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Yes this is the first time I'm getting annoyed with them I have orderd about 18 times and normally even if it says 5 working days they normally ship before then. I orderd the SVD mid day the same day they listed them my order still says order Received I opens a ticket and asked what's going on and they said they received my order from the manufacture and it was scratched so they requested a new one they said they will have and send by today but that has not happened. I would be fine with this the problem is they now have the fullkits in and ship next day also I have seen people order after me and there's are sent.

EDIT I will keep this post updated as I don't want to give fasttech bad press I love them lol but the excuse they gave me I think is BS I think there just making excuses up to give there self more time as there selling products they don't actually have in stock.

I think you may be right on this.

twistedchild316

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
East Texas
www.youtube.com
Here's the BS they sent me

Thanks for your order. FastTech always takes shipping time very seriously and makes sure all in-stock orders leave our hands in about 1 to 2 business days after they are placed. And yours is a rare case.

As manufacturers provided us with the wrong model in the last batch, we will arrange the shipment once SKU 1370201 is restocked within this week. And you will receive a notification email with the tracking number then. Please give it some time and it will be shipped soon.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I recived this reply today..

As manufacturers provided us with the wrong model in the last batch, we will arrange the shipment once SKU 1363601 is restocked within this week. And you will receive a notification email with the tracking number then. Please give it some time and it will be shipped soon.

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom

OK I can't let you know with the SVD as of last night I cancel my order and then placed a order for the full kit from fasttech and its in packing status now. I was willing to wait it out but as I'm after a clero type tank anyway I thought I might as well get the full kit that way I get a extra tube 2x iclear30s and 3 spare heads for 20 USD.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

As manufacturers provided us with the wrong model in the last batch, we will arrange the shipment once SKU 1363601 is restocked within this week. And you will receive a notification email with the tracking number then. Please give it some time and it will be shipped soon.

Man... I HATE it when someone pees on my leg and tells me it's raining.
:glare:

I'm thinking about cancelling and ordering the full kit as well. Dammit!

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand

They have given me a different story. Fasttech confirmed they are "genuine Innokin" even though the name "Innokin" was removed from the product page. They also said the SVDs are in "short supply". They said they have just had 100 SVDs arrive which will fill orders made on 4 June. They are suppose to be getting 700 more SVDs in to fill peoples orders after 4 June in the next three days.
They obviously took a lot of orders without having the stock. So I'm still waiting and its over 5 business days for me. Will give them a few more days to actually ship the SVD.

I placed an order on FastTech for my first mod "SVD" a few days ago. It was for the express kit with mod only and just the short tube. After 3 or 4 days of "processing" I opened a ticket like many of you did. 19 or so hrs later I received a response stating they were sent the wrong product and should be receiving the correct ones by the end of the week. I decided to cancel my order, got a refund with a gift cert. and got the whole kit for $21 more. It shipped the next day.

To me, it seems they got bombarded with sales for the express kit and ran out of stock. Rightfully so, $41 is a killer deal.

Hopefully they get them in very soon and shipped out to all who ordered the express kits.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
To me, it seems they got bombarded with sales for the express kit and ran out of stock. Rightfully so, $41 is a killer deal.

Hopefully they get them in very soon and shipped out to all who ordered the express kits.

Not quite like that - they took orders when they didn't have them in stock. They are doing that right now actually.

twistedchild316

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
East Texas
www.youtube.com
OK I can't let you know with the SVD as of last night I cancel my order and then placed a order for the full kit from fasttech and its in packing status now. I was willing to wait it out but as I'm after a clero type tank anyway I thought I might as well get the full kit that way I get a extra tube 2x iclear30s and 3 spare heads for 20 USD.

Dammit....i just canceled.....and now it says the full kit won't ship for 7 days! lol I'm gonna look for another mod on fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread