Innokin iTaste SVD - a very good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
Dammit....i just canceled.....and now it says the full kit won't ship for 7 days! lol I'm gonna look for another mod on fasttech.

Bad look mine shipped yesterday within 24 hours after ordering the full kit I was actually planning on buying the full kit a couple of days ago but had to shift some of my other mods thirst so I could buy it. I think its going to take weeks before they get all the express kits sent out they have obviously let far too many people buy and could not keep up with demand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Got mine today from Puresmoker.

What an amazing piece. Have used it in 18350, 18350x2, and 18650 mode

Only issue I am running into is that it seems to be reading my coils about .4-.5 lower than my meter. All the 1.7 coils that i have on my tanks are reading too low to vape on it.

I'm not about to recoil everything, so for now i'm just using my carto tank on it, but the vv/vw is giving me the perfect warm, flavorful vape that I want even out of a carto.

The screen cover looks like it was polished with a sandy rag, and the tube is rather squeaky when changing between 18350/650 mode, but nothing about that bothers me. The overall fit/finish and ease of use has me extremely pleased.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I put a new order yesturday night, a pheonix atti and some 50ml juices,, they shipped out after couple of hours.. My ^}%#*{+ SVD still lost in the bermuda triangle or maybe sank with the titanic.. I dont mind to wait since i have 3 more mods but i hate to wait, they can told the truth like "that eas a presell and we dont have them on stock yet" but i hate the lies, some people have a scratched version on others a wrong item version..

I hate you fastteck,, hmmm im a liar now,,, i do like you

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
I've heard nothing but good things from friends that have SVDs, I was planning on picking one up but couldn't beat the battery of the MVP for work where I can't charge 18650s.

My buddy just bought an MVP and loves it. Looking forward to work tomorrow to check it out.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
If anybody has a SVD for sale at a good price hit me up! Want one BADLY! Not $100 or 1 month wait badly though. lol

The complete kit from fasttech is 63 i think and they are shipping those right away,, the wait is for the incomplete kit

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
If anybody has a SVD for sale at a good price hit me up! Want one BADLY! Not $100 or 1 month wait badly though. lol

Discount Vapers have the express kit for $64.99 and has fast shipping. The also have the complete kit for $99. VaporBeast has the complete kit for $98 with free shipping.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I got my shipping notice last night. Ten days after my order went in. :mad: It's ok in all... with that coupon code sale that took off a % on everything in my cart and their low prices, I saved a nice wad-o-cash on my entire order. It was worth waiting for.

Can't wait to get that SVD though.

Back to work Chinese factory and postal worker bees! Your holiday is OVER!

z226301211.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread