iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I received version 1 on Monday. I ordered version 2 the next day. I want to toss all my ego batteries now! I got two days on one charge. I'm comfortable holding the box. It's not too big for my hand. I used to have a cell phone bigger than this! :)

I got the 30 with my first one and 16s with the second. Loving the 30. Haven't tried the 16s yet. MBV butterscotch is fabulous in this!

I'm very happy with this product!

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
First 24 hours and the battery is still green and I'm a heavy vaper!

I'm still messing with the wattage settings. I can't quite grasp the whole concept yet.
I got 1200 rips roughly 3.5-4 days on it out of the box and it was still green. I had to charge my iPhone off of the MVP to kill it so I could give it it's first full charge. That was Monday and now my MVP is still showing green and reading 3.9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I've got 5 MVPs—two of the v1 (510 only), two of the v1.5 (510/eGo), and now the MVP2 ... the two v1s are now relegated to backup status. I'm using ProTanks on all of them; the MVP and the ProTank seem made for each other. I vape around 7-8 Watts, and with the three MVPs in rotation, I only have to recharge each about once a week. Whether for out-and-about or desktop use, the MVPs are just ideal ... love the heft and feel! :laugh:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I am waiting on my first MVP2 to be delivered. So far I have only used a 1300mah spinner and a 510 dripping atty and Evods. My MVP2 is coming with the I16s. When it arrives I am sure I will be asking you all questions regarding the I16 and wattage settings to help me find that elusive sweet spot on my juices.

Good idea to start this thread, by the way.

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
The wattage function always seemed to be more of a luxury feature to me. I can understand how it would be convenient if you switch out tanks, atty, etc in rapid succession throughout the day, but odds are you will have different juice in all of them. Not all juices perform the same with the same amount of heat so you will still have to adjust your pv to taste which negates the wattage function.

Then again I see the LED as a luxury as well. If my juice taste burnt, I simply crank down the voltage. If I want more heat and vapor, I take 5 seconds to crank it back up. It was just never really a selling point for me.

Been tossing the prospect of a protank around for.... oh... about a month now. Does it perform as well as the IClears? Performance to me is key.

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
I got 1200 rips roughly 3.5-4 days on it out of the box and it was still green. I had to charge my iPhone off of the MVP to kill it so I could give it it's first full charge. That was Monday and now my MVP is still showing green and reading 3.9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine did the same thing (power meter never went below 3.8) but on the 3rd day it died. I'm still very happy with batt life, but am hoping the meter corrects itself after charging.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
Just ordered one from MBV.

Also ordered an igo-L.

Anyone have experience with the igo-L and what wrap and coil gauge? I bought some 2.5mm silica, but plan on trying organic cotton ball first.

I have the IGO-L on the MVP2 and it is great. Very compact and I like the look a lot. Using 30ga kanthal with microcoil and cotton wicks. Definitely a winning combo.

Soon..maybe this week my igo-L will come in from that slow boat from China. But I did quite a bit of research on coil rebuilds before ordering one.

As Connor stated, I will start with 30 gauge Kanthal wire, but I am going with 3mm silica wick. I want to keep everything simple to start. When I get more acclimated I might get into the micro coils.

lsufan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
Okay, ready to join this group as my MVP 2 just came in the mail. I've completely charged it and added some juice to the iclear 30. Problem is I can't get any vape with the iclear 30 and the MVP. I tried a CE5 on the MVP 2 and I get vape. I tried the iclear 30 on my ego twist and I get vape. Just can't get any with the iclear 30 and the MVP combination. Any idea what the problem might be?

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
Okay, ready to join this group as my MVP 2 just came in the mail. I've completely charged it and added some juice to the iclear 30. Problem is I can't get any vape with the iclear 30 and the MVP. I tried a CE5 on the MVP 2 and I get vape. I tried the iclear 30 on my ego twist and I get vape. Just can't get any with the iclear 30 and the MVP combination. Any idea what the problem might be?

If you press both buttons does it read NON?

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
I may have solved my own problem. I had the beauty ring on when trying the iclear 30 with the mvp. Just took it off and now I'm getting vape. Maybe I'm not supposed to use the iclear 30 with the beauty ring?

I have both, the ring and Iclear 30 on mine right now and is working like a champ. I "think" the pin on your Iclear 30 needs adjustment to make better connection. I "believe" it can be adjusted but havn't done it myself yet. I just don't want to give any bad advice.

lsufan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
Post may be too short to contact (QC issue).

Would that be a qc issue with the mvp or the iclear? Forgive me, I've only been vaping for about three weeks so I'm new to all of this. It is working great without the beauty ring now, but if the issue might be with the MVP, I would want to know as soon as possible so that I can contact the vendor. If the issue is with the iclear, then probably would just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread