iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Okay, ready to join this group as my MVP 2 just came in the mail. I've completely charged it and added some juice to the iclear 30. Problem is I can't get any vape with the iclear 30 and the MVP. I tried a CE5 on the MVP 2 and I get vape. I tried the iclear 30 on my ego twist and I get vape. Just can't get any with the iclear 30 and the MVP combination. Any idea what the problem might be?
Either the post is too short on the tank or the beauty ring is off spec and is too high. If you have some fine sand paper you could sand down the beauty ring enough to where the post will contact.

Have you tried the tank without the beauty ring?

Edit: sorry, you beat me to it

lsufan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
I have both, the ring and Iclear 30 on mine right now and is working like a champ. I "think" the pin on your Iclear 30 needs adjustment to make better connection. I "believe" it can be adjusted but havn't done it myself yet. I just don't want to give any bad advice.

Okay, this clears up my last question then. Possibly adjustment with the iclear 30. I'm not a tinkerer yet, so if that is the case, then I will probably just use without the ring. Thanks to all for the help!

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
Would that be a qc issue with the mvp or the iclear? Forgive me, I've only been vaping for about three weeks so I'm new to all of this. It is working great without the beauty ring now, but if the issue might be with the MVP, I would want to know as soon as possible so that I can contact the vendor. If the issue is with the iclear, then probably would just let it go.

The believe prob is with the Iclear 30 and only needs a slight adjustment. It's gonna be ok. :)

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Would that be a qc issue with the mvp or the iclear? Forgive me, I've only been vaping for about three weeks so I'm new to all of this. It is working great without the beauty ring now, but if the issue might be with the MVP, I would want to know as soon as possible so that I can contact the vendor. If the issue is with the iclear, then probably would just let it go.
It's probably the i clear issue. I wouldn't sweat it. Can you out any other tanks on top and see if you get the same outcome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
I bought the VTR at Fairy-Gift with a coupon for $105,
I will post back with my thoughts of it.

Happy for you but this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/439171-new-itaste-vtr-not-released.html would be a much more appropriate place for that.

Back on topic, has anyone installed a J-Wrap yet? I've watched a few youtube vids on them and it def seems like a nice product. Considering it's top heaviness, I'm thinking more and more about the necessity of protecting my MVP.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
Happy for you but this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/439171-new-itaste-vtr-not-released.html would be a much more appropriate place for that.

Back on topic, has anyone installed a J-Wrap yet? I've watched a few youtube vids on them and it def seems like a nice product. Considering it's top heaviness, I'm thinking more and more about the necessity of protecting my MVP.

The wraps are interesting designs but I'm more interesting in a wrap that provides more of a grip. Frank is decked out in a brushed finish that is kind of slick, too slick at times.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
you know I don't want much -- B U T --

the ONLY thing I would like to see (and I mean only)

would be a simple digital clock in the body
No am/pm
No alarms
No timers
No bells
and yes
No whistles

as small as they can make clocks now, and the tech with no battery drain
and even if it had to be reset like the puff counter no big deal (just a 12hr clk)
it just seems to make sense

I found myself at the beach a few days back, no wallet, no phone, no watch
just me & her - the sun and the sea and of course my MVP :D

happy vaping
:2c:

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
you know I don't want much -- B U T --

the ONLY thing I would like to see (and I mean only)

would be a simple digital clock in the body
No am/pm
No alarms
No timers
No bells
and yes
No whistles

as small as they can make clocks now, and the tech with no battery drain
and even if it had to be reset like the puff counter no big deal (just a 12hr clk)
it just seems to make sense

I found myself at the beach a few days back, no wallet, no phone, no watch
just me & her - the sun and the sea and of course my MVP :D

happy vaping
:2c:

Time is relative at the beach!

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
what color is Frank ? (mines sportin the 'go-fast' black)

mvp-500.jpg

Amd6547

Aug 9, 2013
Cleveland,OH
Hi friends!
I'm a relatively new vaper...been at it for about three months now. I have been using a Kanger EVOD and I have been very happy with it, although I seem to be doing a lot of charging.
So, today I ordered the MVP 2.0...and I can't wait for it to get here!!!
Since I have four of the EVOD BCC's, any advice anybody has on the MVP/EVOD combination is very welcome.
Thanks!

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
Hi friends!
I'm a relatively new vaper...been at it for about three months now. I have been using a Kanger EVOD and I have been very happy with it, although I seem to be doing a lot of charging.
So, today I ordered the MVP 2.0...and I can't wait for it to get here!!!
Since I have four of the EVOD BCC's, any advice anybody has on the MVP/EVOD combination is very welcome.
Thanks!

Just picked up an EVOD BCC yesterday just for giggles. The MVP v2 rocks it. I'm sure you will be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread