iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFeely

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
Washington, PA
I got two of these one purple one dark red from Vapingme when I bought mine haven't tried them yet because I don't want to put stickers on my new baby.. :p

IMG_20130928_211713.jpg

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
I love this group...I love that the MVP has the internal battery at 2600 mAH. I may buy 2. I have the iTaste 3.0 800mAH and love it, but want something with longer life. So glad I found this group. Keep on vaping! :vapor:

My wife has the iTaste VV 3.0 and it suits her well. I got the MVP because of the uber battery.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
I'm guessing I just have a bad qc issue, but I had to screw down the iclear 16 I've got uncomfortably tight before it made contact. Nope, didn't have the beauty ring on. Anyone else have that issue?

Other than that, I've been really pleased with mine. I got an itaste vv v3 as a backup, and the mvp is SO much more substantial feeling. When I pick up the itaste vv, I feel like I'm playing with a toy.

The only thing I prefer the itaste for is my aurora bft. When on the vv, I can hold the aurora by the base and tip/squonk one handed. Using the mvp, because of the weight, I'm nervous holding its weight with my pinky only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SAG

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
STL
Hi all! I've been using v2 for a couple of weeks. Loving it. Battery last about 2 days for me and it's not the only batt I use. I put a wrap on mine. They're removable. I got one because it will protect it from scratches and I like the texture of the wraps. Mine came with iClear30. Dang that thing goes through juice fast, but I like it. Mainly use kanger pro tank2's on it. I have used Kanger T3S's and mini PT2s too. Might have to get another when if/when they make an adjustment on the button to loosen it up. Happy Vaping!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Mainly use kanger pro tank2's on it. I have used Kanger T3S's and mini PT2s too. Might have to get another when if/when they make an adjustment on the button to loosen it up. Happy Vaping!

I think the big protank works great on it but just to bulky
mini protank is real nice
a black evod looks like it is made as part of my black MVP and works good

and becoming my new favorite is the mini T3S like I said elsewhere, it's an evod in a Tuxedo

I'm ripping thru topper tanks playing with this thing, different settings, coils, flavors
gonna wear the threads and buttons out in a week

heard another mention it, I hate how at times the P/V buttons stop working during charging/passthrough-anyone else ?

also not happy with the fire button

but this thing still is awesome :ohmy:

lsufan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
Hmmm. :confused: I wonder if they changed something? Mine is stiff enough that I can put it in my sweatshirt pocket and not worry about the button being pressed. I bought mine 3 weeks ago.

I haven't put it in my pocket or anything yet, but I don't think it would fire accidentally. I guess the stiffness may be relative. I do have to press down, but not hard enough that it bothers me.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I've really been trying to find a tank that will not sit quite so high on the device though. Does anyone know of a shorter tank that will offer the same performance as the IClears, while being quite a bit shorter? Juice capacity is of little concern to me.
I've not had an interest in reading every post in the thread, but I see no one has attended to this question, so I'll give it a whack.

Yes, there is a extra short carto tank available from IBTanked called a "Halfling" tank. It uses a special made, short (20mm vs a standard 35mm or 45mm XL carto) 2 hole, single coil Smok brand carto in 2.0 or 3.2 ohms. They are (currently) available in the 22mm diameter size only and hold approximately 1.2ml... not counting what's in the carto itself, so closer to 1.8ml. You would have to ask IBT if they will be doing a 19 or 25 mm diameter Halfling again.

On an 18350 mech. As you can see, with a stubby drip tip, well under 40mm total.

abajesum.jpg

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I have an MVP on the way. If not for the Hong Kong Post issues I would have had it over a week ago. If not for the San Fran USPS sorting facility I would have had it Friday. I've heard once the "processed through sort facility" shows up more than once it usually loops for a few days. I'm usually not one of those who is hyped about a product before receiving it but I am about this.

How do people carry this when out and about? I've seen both a holster "made for it" and altered cell phone holsters. With my egos I know there are times when a lanyard is the only convenient way to go but I haven't seen a way to do that with the MVP yet.

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Happy for you but this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/439171-new-itaste-vtr-not-released.html would be a much more appropriate place for that.

Back on topic, has anyone installed a J-Wrap yet? I've watched a few youtube vids on them and it def seems like a nice product. Considering it's top heaviness, I'm thinking more and more about the necessity of protecting my MVP.
I just installed my J-Wrap on Friday on the MVP 2. Here's what it looks like. No bubbles at all on my wrap.
esevave4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread