List of vendors Age Verification requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I just sent the link to your GREAT List to a friend...

Whenever I send it to someone who is not acquainted with this thread...I always add:

["Unknown" is something of a misnomer...it means the "Vendor Age Verification Procedure" is invisible, effortless, hassle-free...with NO required photo ID, last 4 of SSN, etc.]

However...now I notice The List states "Unknown means the vendor may be using Veratad or some other invisible processor unless they cannot find a match, then you will be asked for additional ID."

Might I suggest that any site posted in this thread as using Veratad...be listed as "Veratad"...(and not as "Unknown")...

:2c:

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I just sent the link to your GREAT List to a friend...

Whenever I send it to someone who is not acquainted with this thread...I always add:

["Unknown" is something of a misnomer...it means the "Vendor Age Verification Procedure" is invisible, effortless, hassle-free...with NO required photo ID, last 4 of SSN, etc.]

However...now I notice The List states "Unknown means the vendor may be using Veratad or some other invisible processor unless they cannot find a match, then you will be asked for additional ID."

Might I suggest that any site posted in this thread as using Veratad...be listed as "Veratad"...(and not as "Unknown")...

:2c:

Hey gerry. Any vendor that is known to use Veratad IS listed as Veratad. To avoid confusion I've removed Veratad as an example in the "Unknown" explanation. :)

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I keep running across attractive deals on VVV ejoose...

The "Vendor Verification List" shows: "Verde Valley Vapes - Bluecheck (call 928-301-0667 for manual verification to avoid Bluecheck)"...

Should I call VVV before...or after...I place my order???

I would call them before. I called them when I encountered the bluecheck (months ago) and spoke with someone that said they could do orders over the phone. Not sure how they check age, but worth a shot I guess.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I keep running across attractive deals on VVV ejoose...

The "Vendor Verification List" shows: "Verde Valley Vapes - Bluecheck (call 928-301-0667 for manual verification to avoid Bluecheck)"...

Should I call VVV before...or after...I place my order???

I don't know gerry. Sorry. I would do as Bonskibon suggests and call before. Things could have changed with VVVs age verification since they were posted here. Please let us know what you find out if you call. :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just ordered from Vaping.Watch...

(Current Sale...$22 for 120 ml. X 2)...

Use because GREAT tasting ejoose...0-18mg. nicotine...choice of 30/70, 50/50 or 70/30...

Vendor Age Verification Procedure is invisible, effortless, hassle-free...Unknown...

Vaping.Watch

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I went to Ecig.com and went through checkout and got a page that said my order was accepted. Then another page popped up saying I needed to send them a photo ID. They took my money but held my order until I sent a pic photo ID/driver's license. There's no way in hell that I'm going to do that and risk identity theft. I called and cancelled my order and told them to refund my money.

On the bright side, now thanks to Equifax, there is no need to even worry anymore if your identity is going to be compromised, b/c IT ALREADY HAS.

Also I just ordered from elementvape and gearbest and had no AV at all, that I noticed anyway.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just placed an order with UmbaVape...(they have quite reasonable WTA e-juice prices)...

When I had put my choices in the Cart => Check-Out => a screen came up => I typed in my Name, 1st line of my address and D.O.B. => Verification took 2-3 seconds...

(I think I saw mention of "Age Check" or "Age Checker" ???)

UmbaVape WTA & USP e-liquids. Fine crafted to be different.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Just placed an order with UmbaVape...(they have quite reasonable WTA e-juice prices)...

When I had put my choices in the Cart => Check-Out => a screen came up => I typed in my Name, 1st line of my address and D.O.B. => Verification took 2-3 seconds...

(I think I saw mention of "Age Check" or "Age Checker" ???)

UmbaVape WTA & USP e-liquids. Fine crafted to be different.

Thanks gerry. Added to the list. It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread