The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - October 13 through October 16

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kd2751

kd2751 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2014
    Near Charlotte, NC USA
    Colored bands that are small enough to fit on a standard cartomizer, but stretchy enough to fit on protanks so I can mark them and identify which ones have what juice. And maybe a thicker band that will act as a bumper guard for my pyrex stuff.

2. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I would like to see more cases for daily carrying. The cases available are not super attractive. It would be nice to see more leather pouches/bags with lots of pockets. For now I use other small bags but it would be great to see more made especially for mods, juice, and accessories.

3. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    I'd like a nice travel case for my diy juice/coil stuff.. I kinda threw this one together, but it's really not cutting it
    2014-10-13 18.45.23.jpg

4. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2012
    Spanaway, Wa
    I was just talking about this with my husband the other day.

When I wash all my tanks, tips and coils. I have to put them on a towel to air dry.
    I told him that we needed a specialized drying/dish rack to put them on to dry.
    Something with little pegs for tips and bigger pegs for tanks and bases.
    Then little cutout spots for the coils to stand up and drip dry.
    Of course this would only have to be like a 6" X 4" or so. Just big enough.
    It would have the flat plastic rubber tray underneath like a dish drying rack too.

5. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    What vaping accessory would you like to have and/or see made available?

I would like to see a Smart Charger for EGO type batteries. I would like the charger to have a display for voltage and be capable of charging up to 4 batteries at once.

6. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    I usually have 8 or 9 tanks filled at a time and for the life of me I can't remember what's in each one. I've tried putting small pieces of duct tape on them and writing what they are, but the ink wipes right off the tape. Plus the duct tape left residue on my tanks:facepalm: So something that I could put on the tank to help me remember what I've got in there would help.

I'd also like a steeping fairy to steep all my juice so it's vapeable when I get it..lol Oh and a cleaning fairy to keep my tanks and coils clean and ready to go.

7. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    A carry pouch/bag that is fairly compact but can hold 4 or 5 box mods with atty's attached. Most are designed to hold multiple tube mods or ego batteries. Have a couple that will hold 1 or 2 box mods but they are a tight fit at best with an atty.

8. 69CamaroSS

69CamaroSS Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    My idea for shaking your juice WELL....you need the SHAKEMASTER 6900!!!!.....a couple of seconds at 2800 strokes per minute will get the job done!!!!:headbang::thumb: There's nothing like using power tool in ways that they were never intended!!! ;) Just gotta watch the blade's teeth!!! :?::ohmy: Hence, the tape!!!
    [​IMG]

9. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    I would love to see more advanced products that are designed for women, such as box mods and RBA's. Everything I have looks so utilitarian. I would love a small case designed to hold a box mod with the RBA attached that would fit in my purse.

10. stewbeck

stewbeck Full Member Verified Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Ocala, FL, USA
    A vape fairy would be great! Choose juices, decide the best hardware, so many choices!

11. Kernel Linux

Kernel Linux Full Member

Instead of a coil jig or coil stand(holder), put your rep up on the line and have prebuilt coils(twisted, parallel, dragon and so on). Offer them in a pack or per coil. So someone could easily walk into your store and put it in them selves or with your assistance, for instance on a lunch break, maybe throw in some wicking material of choice. This will get people into the store and also buying pre made coils online from a well know vendor . See you guys in Richmond Virginia at the end of the month!

12. lidl_yogurt

lidl_yogurt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2014
    Po
    +1 For Some tool like small and usefull to shake your liquids. That would be the thing! :)

13. Shaneguide

Shaneguide Ain't Life Grand Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 22, 2014
    Saco Maine
    I like the idea of a travel organizer that has cut outs with little rubber tabs similar to cup holders in some vehicles. This would allow for various sizes of bottles mods batteries to be held securely upright. Pockets or drawers may also be nice to include.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Bionicunderwear

Bionicunderwear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for another great contest. I hate learning to build coils. Would love to be able to just buy already built ones that are inexpensive and be able to just slap them in. Sounds lazy...but would be convenient

15. Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2014
    Fort Liquordale, Fl.
    How about an e-liquid service with a deposit on premium bottles. turn in the empties for the deposit refund.

16. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    A tap and die set for all of the common threads on mech mods in one kit comes to mind. A steeping vault that would mantain a relative humidity condition sort of like a humidor for cigars but for ejuice.

17. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    You know, I'm pretty happy with my setup. There is one feature that would be really nice on a rebuildable....

Replace the little screws with something a bit easier to handle....little alligator clips or something of that sort to pinch the wire. Something that you could open/close with your finger would be preferable. I don't like having to have a ton of special tools for rebuilding.

18. Mikey6

Mikey6 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA, USA
    Better batteries. Love my 30 & 35 amps for my sub builds but would be so happy if I could get those with like a 4000 mAh rating.

19. DEAc23

DEAc23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    Washington
    I would like some sort of accessory that holds my device while I am doing something else, somewhere where it would be out of the way, but still easy to get to. I have yet to find anything that serves this purpose the way I'd like it to. The best thing I've found so far is a flashlight holster, but I'd also want something that covers my tank to keep it as dust/dirt/germ free as possible, and that's the part I can't find.

Thanks for the awesome contest! :thumbs:

20. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    I'd like an endless juice bottle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.