Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
God I love this. I can hit on @classwife (with the love button :wub: :lol:), agree with @Katdarling, tag mark's post as Useful, and I think about this, it gives Admins etc a way to keep better track of how members feel about certain ideas, etc, versus a very generic "liking" of a post.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I would vote for a "Sympathy" button, or similar.

One for those occasions where your heart goes out for the person, but a "positive" emotion would not be appropriate. Like their dog just died, or a hurricane just destroyed their living room, etc.

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Two things. I find my reading the forum is taking longer as I have to hover over all the choices and decide which I find most appropriate. I guess that's just my OCD, but thought I'd throw it out there.

On Rossum's screenshot of available reactions, there was one negative that interesting if it could be changed to maybe neutral. A bad spelling choice might come in handy. I know I'd get it lots of times given my high typo count, never mind the always fun autocorrect stuff.

Edit: yes, a sympathy would be a nice one too as there are times you want to acknowledge the post but like isn't always the best method, kind of those "my cat died" posts. Sympathy would be better than like.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I would vote for a "Sympathy" button, or similar.

One for those occasions where your heart goes out for the person, but a "positive" emotion would not be appropriate. Like their dog just died, or a hurricane just destroyed their living room, etc.

The Heart/Love button kinda works that way...sending sympathy, love...no ?

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
proxy.php

The negative ones don't exist here.

2283679759_7cfa24f2e6.jpg
hey, @Rossum how did you make it to the top of most negative ratings list? :lol:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/?type=negative_ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread